Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Pocket Buy new battery
7408 6 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miguel Fabian
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

Hi, My Osmo Pocket battery die. So I need buy a nwe battery replacement. Where could buy one?

2022-6-7
Use props
JSo
lvl.3
Netherlands

You might try this one from Aliexpress AE.jpg
2022-6-7
Use props
Miguel Fabian
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

JSo Posted at 6-7 11:20
You might try this one from Aliexpress [view_image]

I've seen it, but is it worth it?
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here. You may also want to check the link below for you to possibly purchase the said battery. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2022-6-7
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Are you only looking for the battery itself or also want somebody else to do the replacement process? I remember hearing that DJI is offering an official battery replacement service through their support. Not sure about how much it would cost with shipping, handling, import charges etc. You could ask about it from their support.
2022-6-8
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Battery from DJI costs 28 euros and there is no fee for the job at all. It is free. I would not buy any battery from online because it is so cheap service from DJI. No reason to buy 60 eur battery and you should open your Pocket by yourself.

https://service.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry

2022-6-8
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

My DJI replaced battery and motherboard by replacing the whole unit lol... Costed me $108 aud which is ok.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules