Strange beeping problem with Mavic Air2 RC
504 2 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FuRiOn
lvl.1

Greece

Hello everybody

Till now I was reading from time to time but it comes sadly to solve some problem.

I am now on vacation in greece with my air2 warrior. I was flying like always, today near little bit the sea. I catch few drops on RC. Put this out. Dry and kept in shoulder bag.

Later on I try to fly again on sunset and god damn it. RC start constatly beeping wheen turning on and no connection to phone.

I was restarting the phone.
Putting new software by DJI+Assistant+2(Consumer+Drones+Series)+2.1.10 for drone as weel and for a RC. It recognize direct. And notting. Please help me I am just on beginning on vacation and my bird cannot fly.

I hope this few drops doesnt damage controller. It wasnt total wet or like this.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller to check if the RC will recognize the drone? In addition, could you please confirm what error message in the DJI Fly app did you receive when you connect it to your mobile device? If you could provide us a short video showing the issue that would be a great help. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
FuRiOn
lvl.1

Greece

Morning

I relink them succesfull. But its still beeping like crazy simultanously.

I have problem with connect controller to phone. Its info that pilot not connected to device. Between drone and controller seems looking ok but road phone controller its jammed.
update*

I clean all cache in dj fly app and it connect direct to my phone. I log in again and WE HAVE CONNECTION

Beeping stopted but, when I go to calibration of RC it looks like my left stick dont work good left right only (0%). And wheel for gimbal when I turn on left its going on 100%. not even 50%.

What can I do :/ ?

Its always some step forward

For now things look like this:
1. Its beeping and no connection again to phone.
2. After somehow connection, I need go to calibrate RC in DJ FLY App and then beeping its gone. But left stick and gimbal wheel its not working perfect.

Service only ?
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules