Am I the only 'label created' left?
1474 44 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-14 09:12
I now see people who ordered 5/18+ now have actual shipping confirmations and movements

Hello, there. We have checked your package. And it may meet some problems, now we will send you a new package again. And we have sent you a PM about the new ticket number. Please have a check. We are deeply sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-14 13:14
I have an update on my order's shipping status. It's not a good one but it's something different. My tracking number now shows: "Investigation opened, we've begun an investigation to locate the package". I received this information in an email from UPS a couple of hours ago.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We have submitted a reissue request and will update you as soon as there is any news.
2022-6-15
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-16 12:36
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."

I hope you have some answers soon, I'm giving it til tuesday when it's supposed to be here.
2022-6-16
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-15 18:10
Hello, there. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We have submitted a reissue request and will update you as soon as there is any news.

My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created: 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package." UPS has now denied the claim submitted by DJI because they did not provide enough information.
When will my replacement shipment be mailed out DJI? Where's my new UPS tracking number DJI?
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules