Am I the only 'label created' left?
12Next >
1461 44 2022-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

I doubt it, however this is my experience so far..

I ordered DJI Mini 3 Pro w/ RC @ 5/10/22 09:38
Only notification I have is 'label created' on 5/25/22 @ 5:50 AM

co-worker orders his 5/14/22, getting delivered 6/9/22.

feelsbadman.jpg
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and they are negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. The delivery time of the order will vary according to the stock situation in different regions and the products ordered. Please be advised that we will definitely ship the order according to the paid time. We will forward your order to our designated teams and try to push your order. Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-7 19:33
Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and they are negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. The delivery time of the order will vary according to the stock situation in different regions and the products ordered. Please be advised that we will definitely ship the order according to the paid time. We will forward your order to our designated teams and try to push your order. Much appreciate your understanding.

Thank you Wanda, do you need my order number?
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-7 19:36
Thank you Wanda, do you need my order number?

Thanks. We have found your order number through your registered email address.
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

Really appreciate the help and hope to see something positive and good
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

Well I got a phone call and missed it and was told I’d have an email on the status of my order and it’s whereabouts however there is no email it’s been two hours since I missed the call.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. We have checked your order, there are two orders we will speed up the processing, and we will notify you if there is any news. Another order (DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus) is expected to ship on July 9. Please rest assured. And we are deeply sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-8 19:53
Hello, there. We have checked your order, there are two orders we will speed up the processing, and we will notify you if there is any news. Another order (DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit Plus) is expected to ship on July 9. Please rest assured. And we are deeply sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Awesome I just want to get the drone at this point lol
2022-6-9
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

Orderd mine 10 May, just received it yesterday. I'm in SC. Seemed like a buch of east coast people have gotten updates in the past few days
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

Todd X3 Posted at 6-9 10:43
Orderd mine 10 May, just received it yesterday. I'm in SC. Seemed like a buch of east coast people have gotten updates in the past few days
I still have some hope I guess.  Sh1tty seeing people in Michigan the same state I am in ordering days after release day getting theirs today.  

I don’t know what to do anymore thinking of filing refund soon
2022-6-9
Use props
Todd X3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079298 ft
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-9 11:05
I still have some hope I guess.  Sh1tty seeing people in Michigan the same state I am in ordering days after release day getting theirs today.  

I don’t know what to do anymore thinking of filing refund soon

Mine showed up at the Greensboro, NC UPS out of the blue with the Origin Scan. Before that was the dreaded "Shipped 25 May" update on their page. There was no information about it leaving Cali.
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

Todd X3 Posted at 6-9 11:10
Mine showed up at the Greensboro, NC UPS out of the blue with the Origin Scan. Before that was the dreaded "Shipped 25 May" update on their page. There was no information about it leaving Cali.

Hoping for the same.  It’s so tiresome.
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-9 03:04
Awesome I just want to get the drone at this point lol

Thanks for your understanding. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. We've asked the corresponding team to expedite the process. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-9 19:41
Thanks for your understanding. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. We've asked the corresponding team to expedite the process. Hope you can wait for the update patiently.

Really hoping to hear something today.  Was told I would hear something in 48 hours.. it’s been 48 ho ur s

I feel like my package was lost / stolen

Not even scanned yet whatsoever
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_QFHv3yzKTl4X
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-10 08:06
Really hoping to hear something today.  Was told I would hear something in 48 hours.. it’s been 48 ho ur s

You're not the only one. I ordered mine on launch day (May 10th)...within an hour of launch actually. I ordered the Mini 3 Pro w/RC and a Fly More Plus Kit. All in one order. I received an email from DJI on May 26th stating it "shipped". I checked my order page and it shows as "Shipped". However since then the UPS tracking number DJI provides continually shows as "Label Created, UPS has not yet received the package". It hasn't changed from that status since I received the "shipping" notice email from DJI. I've chatted with DJI chat reps several times and I continually get run-around canned answers that don't resolve anything. They cannot tell me when it actually "shipped", when it arrived at UPS or anything. I'm afraid if I cancel the order and place a new one I won't see the drone until Christmas. This is extremely frustrating. Especially frustrating to see many others within the U.S. have received their Mini 3 Pro when they ordered AFTER I did.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_QFHv3yzKTl4X Posted at 6-10 17:59
You're not the only one. I ordered mine on launch day (May 10th)...within an hour of launch actually. I ordered the Mini 3 Pro w/RC and a Fly More Plus Kit. All in one order. I received an email from DJI on May 26th stating it "shipped". I checked my order page and it shows as "Shipped". However since then the UPS tracking number DJI provides continually shows as "Label Created, UPS has not yet received the package". It hasn't changed from that status since I received the "shipping" notice email from DJI. I've chatted with DJI chat reps several times and I continually get run-around canned answers that don't resolve anything. They cannot tell me when it actually "shipped", when it arrived at UPS or anything. I'm afraid if I cancel the order and place a new one I won't see the drone until Christmas. This is extremely frustrating. Especially frustrating to see many others with the U.S. have received their Mini 3 Pro when they ordered AFTER I did.

thank god i'm not alone lmao.  I've been super bummed about this entire experience.  I was super stoked on launch.

My only UPS update states

"05/25/2022
5:50 A.M.        Label Created
United States"

That's it, nothing.

my co-worker got his drone and he ordered on the 14th..

also what state are you in?
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_QFHv3yzKTl4X
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-10 18:07
thank god i'm not alone lmao.  I've been super bummed about this entire experience.  I was super stoked on launch.

My only UPS update states

I'm in New Mexico. I've seen tons and tons of people complaining on this DJI forum and on Reddit about delays in shipping the Mini 3 Pro. The worst part is...DJI chat reps really cannot tell me exactly what is going on. I think it's because they just don't know. They assured me my concerns would be elevated to their "logistics team" and that this situation has gained the insight of DJI's "corporate leadership". I think what actually happened is they received way more orders then they initially had stock for. I think it's very deceptive to show the item as "shipped" when only a UPS shipping label has been created. I feel they do that so the customer cannot request a refund easily because...well, it shows as "shipped". I'm starting to see some complainers receive their Mini 3 Pro as each couple of days go by and I'm also seeing the latest threads showing movement and updates on their UPS shipping status. So, I'm holding out hope that I'll see some update on my UPS shipping "label created" status in the next several days or so.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_QFHv3yzKTl4X Posted at 6-10 18:22
I'm in New Mexico. I've seen tons and tons of people complaining on this DJI forum and on Reddit about delays in shipping the Mini 3 Pro. The worst part is...DJI chat reps really cannot tell me exactly what is going on. I think it's because they just don't know. They assured me my concerns would be elevated to their "logistics team" and that this situation has gained the insight of DJI's "corporate leadership" lol. Yeah, right. I think what actually happened is they received way more orders then they initially had stock for and now they're scrambling to get the product out. I think it's very deceptive to show the item as "shipped" when only a UPS shipping label has been created. I feel they do that so the customer cannot request a refund easily because...well, it shows as "shipped". I'm starting to see some complainers receive their Mini 3 Pro as each couple of days go by and I'm also seeing the latest threads showing movement and updates on their UPS shipping status. So, I'm holding out hope that I'll see some update on my UPS shipping "label created" status in the next several days or so.

nvm I think it's my ND filters shipping
boo
2022-6-10
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-10 18:33
actually I might be getting mine on monday..

on a whim I signed up for UPS my choice..

Well I wish you luck. I signed up for UPS My Choice also because of all this. Unfortunately, at least for now it shows the exact same status..."Label Created". Under estimated delivery info it shows: "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." Same exact info it has shown since May 26th. UPS My Choice does shed a little more light on the delivery info though. It shows it's coming from: Cerritos, CA U.S.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-10 18:41
Well I wish you luck. I signed up for UPS My Choice also because of all this. Unfortunately, at least for now it shows the exact same status..."Label Created". Under estimated delivery info it shows: "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." Same ext info it has shows since May 26th. UPS My Choice does shed a little more light on the delivery info though. It shows it's coming from: Cerritos, CA U.S.

thank you, I share your frustration. I wish you luck too!

It's strange because the ND filters shipped and the package that's coming with that tracking number from DJI is 7.80lbs...

I don't think that's the filters?

mystery package I guess coming out of ontario canada
yeah it's the filters, they must've errored the weight..

my drone tracking number is still stuck with label created
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_QFHv3yzKTl4X Posted at 6-10 17:59
You're not the only one. I ordered mine on launch day (May 10th)...within an hour of launch actually. I ordered the Mini 3 Pro w/RC and a Fly More Plus Kit. All in one order. I received an email from DJI on May 26th stating it "shipped". I checked my order page and it shows as "Shipped". However since then the UPS tracking number DJI provides continually shows as "Label Created, UPS has not yet received the package". It hasn't changed from that status since I received the "shipping" notice email from DJI. I've chatted with DJI chat reps several times and I continually get run-around canned answers that don't resolve anything. They cannot tell me when it actually "shipped", when it arrived at UPS or anything. I'm afraid if I cancel the order and place a new one I won't see the drone until Christmas. This is extremely frustrating. Especially frustrating to see many others with the U.S. have received their Mini 3 Pro when they ordered AFTER I did.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have found your order number through the registered email address. We will check and forward it to our designated teams. Apologies for your unpleasant experience again.
2022-6-10
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-10 18:50
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have found your order number through the registered email address. We will check and forward it to our designated teams. Apologies for your unpleasant experience again.

Thank you for your assistance. I've checked the UPS tracking number provided by DJI for this order every day since DJI stated it was "shipped"...on May 25th. The UPS website shows: "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet". It has been 17 days now since DJI stated the order was "shipped". It shouldn't take UPS more than two weeks to complete an origin scan on an item they have received.
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-11 20:43
Thank you for your assistance. I've checked the UPS tracking number provided by DJI for this order every day since DJI stated it was "shipped"...on May 25th. The UPS website shows: "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet". It has been 17 days now since DJI stated the order was "shipped". It doesn't take UPS more than two weeks to complete an origin scan on an item they have received.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded it to our team and try our best to push the order. Sorry again for the delay.
2022-6-11
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-10 18:43
thank you, I share your frustration. I wish you luck too!

It's strange because the ND filters shipped and the package that's coming with that tracking number from DJI is 7.80lbs...

Any good news on your Mini 3 Pro order? Does your UPS shipping status still only say "label created"?
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-12 17:37
Any good news on your Mini 3 Pro order? Does your UPS shipping status still only say "label created"?

it updated today saying delivery tomorrow, however only "label created" is the only step..

not sure I understand.

I rescheduled the delivery to a different address for a small fee, probably increasing my wait time who knows.  But I guess it's progress? Not feeling confident considering it only says label created and not origin scan etc..

who knows i'll post an update as it comes

how about yourself?
2022-6-12
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-12 18:07
it updated today saying delivery tomorrow, however only "label created" is the only step..

not sure I understand.

I have absolutely no progress updates since DJI emailed me on May 25th stating it "shipped". My order page still shows as "shipped" and the UPS tracking number they've provided still shows as "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet" when I input it on the UPS website. I still see lots of people on the DJI forums and on Reddit complaining about the same issues. I've chatted with DJI support about 4 or 5 times now and never get a clear answer as to where my order is. They insist though that it is with UPS. It shouldn't take UPS over two weeks to complete an origin scan after they receive an item. I noticed DJI actually gave me $20 in DJI credit in my account...probably to appease me. I'd much rather just get my order. So do you think your inbound/updated package is your filters your were talking about early in the thread or your drone?
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-12 18:21
I have absolutely no progress updates since DJI emailed me on May 25th stating it "shipped", My order page still shows as "shipped" and the UPS tracking number they've provided shows as "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet." when I input it on the UPS website. I still see lots and lots of people on the DJI forums and on Reddit complaining about the same issues. I've chatted with DJI support about 4 or 5 times now and never get a clear answer as to where my order is. They insist though that it is with UPS. It doesn't take UPS over two weeks to complete an origin scan after they receive an item...so I call BS. I noticed DJI actually gave me $20 in DJI credit in my account...probably to appease me. I'd much rather just get my order. So do you think your inbound/updated package is your filters your were talking about early in the thread or your drone?

that's what the tracking number is for, however UPS states that the package weighs 7.80lbs

I don't think it's filters or it's an error..

who knows.
2022-6-12
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-12 18:23
that's what the tracking number is for, however UPS states that the package weighs 7.80lbs

I don't think it's filters or it's an error..

Well, I hope it's your drone. I'm sure you'd be more happy with that right now. As for my order...I've thought about cancelling or working with my credit card company to file a charge back/refund. But...I feel if I do I'll have to buy it from Best Buy or a local retailer which will delay actually getting the drone quite a bit longer. I'm sure many folks have already put in tons of pre-orders with local retailers.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-12 18:27
Well, I hope it's your drone. I'm sure you'd be more happy with that right now. As for my order...I've thought about cancelling or working with my credit card company to file a charge back/refund. But...I feel if I do I'll have to buy it from Best Buy or a local retailer which will delay actually getting the drone quite a bit longer. I'm sure many folks have already put in tons of pre-orders with local retailers.

hold on and wait a couple of days imo.

I've thought about that too.

idk what it is, hopefully it is.  my drone tracking number no movement but the ND filters movement and 7.80lb package..

interesting

ill keep you updated.

I hope you find something out soon.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-12 18:21
I have absolutely no progress updates since DJI emailed me on May 25th stating it "shipped". My order page still shows as "shipped" and the UPS tracking number they've provided still shows as "Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet" when I input it on the UPS website. I still see lots of people on the DJI forums and on Reddit complaining about the same issues. I've chatted with DJI support about 4 or 5 times now and never get a clear answer as to where my order is. They insist though that it is with UPS. It doesn't take UPS over two weeks to complete an origin scan after they receive an item...so I call BS. I noticed DJI actually gave me $20 in DJI credit in my account...probably to appease me. I'd much rather just get my order. So do you think your inbound/updated package is your filters your were talking about early in the thread or your drone?

Hello, there. Sorry for the problem caused. We will check and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V Posted at 6-12 18:45
hold on and wait a couple of days imo.

I've thought about that too.

Hello, there. We have sent your order to the relevant team and will confirm your order and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_yqBEADrJF3aM
lvl.1

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-12 18:27

I am in the exact same boat. Ordered on 05/10 and received the label created email. I have chatted with support numerous times and they told me 'please be convinced that we indeed transported the goods to the UPS site.' I have connections within UPS and they assured me that they were in the business of 'shipping items' and not storing them. They were 100% certain the 'goods' were not at a UPS facility. They suggested i contact DJI and have DJI put a 'tracer' on the goods. I contacted chat and requested the tracer. We will see if anything comes from the request.

I completely understand difficulties in this day and age with supply chains and shipping. The one thing that has been upsetting is the lack of transparency. I feel like im getting the run around and i feel like DJI is trying to save face and blame others.
2022-6-13
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_yqBEADrJF3aM Posted at 6-13 10:59
I am in the exact same boat. Ordered on 05/10 and received the label created email. I have chatted with support numerous times and they told me 'please be convinced that we indeed transported the goods to the UPS site.' I have connections within UPS and they assured me that they were in the business of 'shipping items' and not storing them. They were 100% certain the 'goods' were not at a UPS facility. They suggested i contact DJI and have DJI put a 'tracer' on the goods. I contacted chat and requested the tracer. We will see if anything comes from the request.

I completely understand difficulties in this day and age with supply chains and shipping. The one thing that has been upsetting is the lack of transparency. I feel like im getting the run around and i feel like DJI is trying to save face and blame others.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues just like mine. I agree that the lack of transparency on DJI's part is the most frustrating of it all. Getting cut and paste answers from chat support personnel, never receiving an accurate answer to the questions about where our order actually is etc. I would think DJI would be more transparent if they're having stock issues, behind on production or lack of manning due to COVID...whatever the cause of the delay in shipment is. Customers like myself and you would seem to be less inclined to cancel our order if they would simply be honest and forthright. I just don't get it. I've never had poor quality customer service like this before from a major company.
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_yqBEADrJF3aM Posted at 6-13 10:59
I am in the exact same boat. Ordered on 05/10 and received the label created email. I have chatted with support numerous times and they told me 'please be convinced that we indeed transported the goods to the UPS site.' I have connections within UPS and they assured me that they were in the business of 'shipping items' and not storing them. They were 100% certain the 'goods' were not at a UPS facility. They suggested i contact DJI and have DJI put a 'tracer' on the goods. I contacted chat and requested the tracer. We will see if anything comes from the request.

I completely understand difficulties in this day and age with supply chains and shipping. The one thing that has been upsetting is the lack of transparency. I feel like im getting the run around and i feel like DJI is trying to save face and blame others.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to find out your order through your forum account. We will forward this issue to our corresponding team to speed up your order. If we get any updates, we will get back to you asap.
2022-6-13
Use props
shx007
lvl.2
United States

I order at 9:38 AM on May 10th. Mine still only shows label created. After numerous chats with customer service, I was unable to get my order cancelled. They keep giving me the run around. They just post friendly messages but never do anything about it. I have already moved on. Keep your drone, just give me my money back. I will refuse shipment if you do end up shipping it.

I already disputed the charge with the credit card company and provided them all the required details including screenshots and links to the numerous forum posts. They agree that DJI is deceptively trying to prevent people from cancelling their preorders by creating a fake shipping label. UPS also told me that they have not received any package from DJI.

Cancel my order now. Don't respond with more lies. I don't need my order sped up. I just don't want it anymore.

2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

shx007 Posted at 6-13 17:47
I order at 9:38 AM on May 10th. Mine still only shows label created. After numerous chats with customer service, I was unable to get my order cancelled. They keep giving me the run around. They just post friendly messages but never do anything about it. I have already moved on. Keep your drone, just give me my money back. I will refuse shipment if you do end up shipping it.

I already disputed the charge with the credit card company and provided them all the required details including screenshots and links to the numerous forum posts. They agree that DJI is deceptively trying to prevent people from cancelling their preorders by creating a fake shipping label. UPS also told me that they have not received any package from DJI.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will check and forward it to our designated teams.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

shx007 Posted at 6-13 17:47
I order at 9:38 AM on May 10th. Mine still only shows label created. After numerous chats with customer service, I was unable to get my order cancelled. They keep giving me the run around. They just post friendly messages but never do anything about it. I have already moved on. Keep your drone, just give me my money back. I will refuse shipment if you do end up shipping it.

yeah same here I still have no updates

was hoping
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

Still no update, UPS said DJI still has possession of my orders.  This is getting all sorts of depressing and I’m not happy whatsoever what’s going on DJI?  Why are you holding my money and not delivering
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

I now see people who ordered 5/18+ now have actual shipping confirmations and movements

This is f*cked
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_27Z2kawW5O3V
lvl.2

United States

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-14 13:14
I have an update on my order's shipping status. It's not a good one but it's something different. My tracking number now shows: "Investigation opened, we've begun an investigation to locate the package". I received this information in an email from UPS a couple of hours ago.

Wow I guess progress is progress.  Still no luck for me

I’m pretty p*ssed
2022-6-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules