o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

1. Disable Denoise Button
2. Disable HQ Button
3. Full Range gamma RGB fixed instead of limited.
4. A button to Format the card on RC - Found it in Exploring the content of RC (pics ad videos)...damn, was hidden good
5. AT LEAST 720P screen capture. - PARTIALLY SOLVED ON LAST FW!
6. Remember Manual settings if change in video or photo modes (also imported in special modes like Pano and so on).

Some other ideas?

EDIT FROM YOUR IDEAS:
7. Customizable right dial (shutter + - / zoom / Focus  closer – further (only if is in Manual Focus)...)
8. Waypoints.
9. PANORAMA PORTRAIT modes.
10. 360 using full capacity of gimbal up.
11. Download photo-video on RC’s SD CARD in full quality (still, there is the option to remove card from drone and put it in RC and you have it, remember that).
12. TRIPOD MODE with customisable max speed
13. Vignetting from Raw fixed
14. Tracking vertical mode
15. Mastershots vertical mode
16. Home Point to be set to RC and updated each 3 to 5 seconds let’s say.
17. Shoot in RAW only
18. Streaming (to Youtube or other device).
19. Fix the bug in Bluetooth mode - now is disconecting each time you make a screen recording (would be nice to use the Bluetooth for audio in Screen recording), and after closing screen recorder you cannot turn it on again (keeps going OFF).
20. USE SCROLL WHEEL from Gimbal in conjuction with Button A or B as gradual lowering or increasing Gamma in recording (would get super nice transitions from dark to light scenes).
21. Fix bug related to POI tracking in case of manual unlock with DJI imported certificate.

2022-6-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just bare in mind that the techs rarely peruse the forum, you should really send this to support
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Geo_Drone. Good day and thank you for reaching out. These information will be noted and will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 3 Pro updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-6-7
Use props
Lobster
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yeah I doubt forum opinion makes it onto many tech's must do list but hey, if it does please prioritise 1 & 2 and I'd like to add

Customisable Right Dial

2022-6-7
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

They sound like decent selections. With regards to 4 though, I have been able to format both the SD card for the drone and RC within the menus without much hassle.
2022-6-7
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Lobster Posted at 6-7 20:53
Yeah I doubt forum opinion makes it onto many tech's must do list but hey, if it does please prioritise 1 & 2  and I'd like to add

Customisable Right Dial

+1 to the dial customisation. Both dials would be ideal as I'd like to be able to switch the gimble pitch to the other dial (I use Mode 3 controller setting)
2022-6-7
Use props
TomMG
lvl.2
Germany

Waypoints
2022-6-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for option 6.
2022-6-7
Use props
enricorc_cz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

+1 to 5+6 for me....
2022-6-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Option 6 would be very useful.  Waypoints would be good also.  
2022-6-8
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536896 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Ability to change the right dial on the RC controller to shutter instead of zoom would be nice (Phantom-style).
2022-6-8
Use props
TheBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28958264 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As they wont add Waypoints to the flagship consumer drone, the Mavic 3, it won't be coming in F/W to any of the the budget DJI offerings.

I'd like to see right wheel customisation, like you can on the RC Pro...   ...but guess they want to keep the £255 DJI RC more limited than the £800 RC Pro.

Agree about doing something with the screen recorder.  The one on the DJI RC is just plain embarrassing.
2022-6-8
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Ability to do portrait format panos would be a big help.
But mainly we need the SDK for 3rd party apps.  Fly is awful.
2022-6-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Darkpaw Posted at 6-8 05:22
Ability to change the right dial on the RC controller to shutter instead of zoom would be nice (Phantom-style).

I think that might come with next app update. The RC is now behind with app update either they are trying to stop this occurring or they are trying to enable it . But its there already in the app.
2022-6-8
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

7. Download / synchronize fullsize photos and videos to RC
2022-6-8
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Tripod Mode instead of Cine..
2022-6-8
Use props
Chorge1972
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1361499 ft
Germany

Additionally PLEASE:
- Full 360° Autopano sphere, using the vertical cam facing upwards!
- global photo settings change
- removal of that odd 12MP RAW vignetting
- tracking in vertical mode
- Mastershots in vertical mode
2022-6-8
Use props
HjxQRSeH5V58
lvl.4
Italy

Home point dynamic in active track.
2022-6-8
Use props
royeiror
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1679344 ft
Mexico

Darkpaw Posted at 6-8 05:22
Ability to change the right dial on the RC controller to shutter instead of zoom would be nice (Phantom-style).

Yes a million times over. Missing this from my Mavic Pro
2022-6-8
Use props
royeiror
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1679344 ft
Mexico

RAW Only, I don't care for JPEG and would rather the card be used for only RAW images
2022-6-8
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Tripod mode!
2022-6-9
Use props
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

I've noticed if you switch off the remote (N1) in Cine mode, then switch it back on later. The App defaults to Normal mode, even though the controller's selector is still positioned in Cine.
The software should recognise the controller's selector position when it boots up.

Waypoints in video mode.
The ability to control the side to side speed of the drone.

2022-6-9
Use props
SgtMercy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1100558 ft
United States

+1 for option 5
2022-6-9
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

MS Posted at 6-9 08:00
I've noticed if you switch off the remote (N1) in Cine mode, then switch it back on later. The App defaults to Normal mode, even though the controller's selector is still positioned in Cine.
The software should recognise the controller's selector position when it boots up.

This was discussed years ago...The reason for resetting in Normal mode is "safety".
Imagine you forget you are in Sport mode...what would happen?
This is why is resetting at Normal, despite the position of button.
2022-6-10
Use props
astroprojector
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1319902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Option to disable hyper-lapse video creation after finishing shooting hyper-lapse. Once the last image shot, the hyper-lapse video is being created while the drone is in the air. It uses up battery and can take several minutes depending on the hyper-lapse length. It would be better to do it after drone lands.
2022-6-10
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Option 5. It is 720p when standard controller and phone connected needs to be 1080p, if the RC controller cache was 1080p instead of 480p I would have boughg with an RC.

I am hoping both will be 1080p in a firmware update.
2022-6-10
Use props
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-10 00:42
This was discussed years ago...The reason for resetting in Normal mode is "safety".
Imagine you forget you are in Sport mode...what would happen?
This is why is resetting at Normal, despite the position of button.

Oh OK. Thanks for the information.
2022-6-10
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The ability to stream or directly output to another device. My dad has mobility issues and can't get to places like he used to. It would be great if I could stream the output to another (larger) device so he could sit in the car and see the video in real time
2022-6-11
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 20:46
Hello there Geo_Drone. Good day and thank you for reaching out. These information will be noted and will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 3 Pro updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

Stephen, please forward the list to designated department.
And keep us posted related to this
Tks.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-16 05:48
Stephen, please forward the list to designated department.
And keep us posted related to this  
Tks.

Hi there Geo_Drone. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other requests, inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules