Reputation points vanished
440 5 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wuxWf2UyuknD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56909 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone else noticed reputation points vanish from their account. I had points but now left with only one!
2022-6-8
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

May I ask if you had used the points to get Dji credit. As Dji offers you Dji credit when you have 1800 points but if you trade points for Dji credit it takes it from your account.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_wuxWf2UyuknD
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-18 12:59
May I ask if you had used the points to get Dji credit. As Dji offers you Dji credit when you have 1800 points but if you trade points for Dji credit it takes it from your account.

I’ve not used any points as credit (I didn’t even know you could do that) as I’m new to SkyPixel and didn’t have many points, just the points from an upload, registering etc.

The points were there for several days then vanished just leaving one. I wasn’t sure if this was a glitch with account or if the points expire after so long if not uploading regularly. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this or knew the reason why.
2022-6-19
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wuxWf2UyuknD Posted at 6-19 12:57
I’ve not used any points as credit (I didn’t even know you could do that) as I’m new to SkyPixel and didn’t have many points, just the points from an upload, registering etc.

The points were there for several days then vanished just leaving one. I wasn’t sure if this was a glitch with account or if the points expire after so long if not uploading regularly. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this or knew the reason why.

Hmm, well that is definitely weird but all I know is that your points shouldn’t of vanish just because not being on in awhile, they never go away but I don’t know why but maybe a Dji moderator can hopefully comment soon as to why.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_wuxWf2UyuknD
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-19 14:23
Hmm, well that is definitely weird but all I know is that your points shouldn’t of vanish just because not being on in awhile, they never go away but I don’t know why but maybe a Dji moderator can hopefully comment soon as to why.
It’s definitely an odd one for sure and hopefully like you say, it would be great if a DJI moderator will step in with an answer.
Thanks for your input Fred.
2022-6-23
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wuxWf2UyuknD Posted at 6-23 11:30
It’s definitely an odd one for sure and hopefully like you say, it would be great if a DJI moderator will step in with an answer.
Thanks for your input Fred.

No problem.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules