Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly App vs Smart Controller
1777 3 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7727efe5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531955 ft
United States

I am considering switching from the DJI Fly app to the DJI Smart Controller due to app instability and phone incompatibility problems.I'm still using DJI Fly 1.4.4, which is the last stable version for my phone.
Is the Smart Controller more reliable, more stable?
If I get the Mini 3 Pro with the Smart Controller can I use it to fly my Mavic Air 2 also?
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the DJI Smart Controller ( https://www.dji.com/smart-contro ... ;from=insite_search ) to fly there DJI drones can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition The DJI Mini 3 Pro's RC is not compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2 drone as of this time. Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

I’ve used the Smart Controller together with my Mavic 2 Pro for the past two years. I added the Mini 2 about a year ago and it works like a charm. Currently I have the FlyApp 1.5.10 installed for the Mini 2 and have no issues. All in all I am very happy with my equipment not having the hassle with cables etc.
The DJI RC Pro is compatible with DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Air 2S.
2022-6-9
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Still learning my Smart Controller, using App 1.6.6 now, so much easier to use than the Mini-4 iPad, mount, and hook-up.  But with software updates, have to learn newer things.
2022-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules