Accessory Not Supported - New Registration
1045 4 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fDNohXngHa7M
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My DJI FPV arrived this week and I have just taken it out the box, charged everything and attempted to connect the drone through the DJI Fly app but no matter what cable I use I get the error message on my iPhone13 Pro Max and on my even on my iPad Pro which says "Accessory Not Supported".
Any help would be appreciated.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-6-8
Use props
Adamthomas442
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 19:50
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I’ve done this and also tried using my partners phone and my iPad, but all come back with the same problem “accessory not supported’.
2022-6-8
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

If you're connecting to your phone, you only connect the goggles, not the drone and controller. Just make sure all 3 are on and connected to each other when you connect the goggles to your phone or tablet.
2022-6-11
Use props
Adamthomas442
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RH009 Posted at 6-11 07:36
If you're connecting to your phone, you only connect the goggles, not the drone and controller. Just make sure all 3 are on and connected to each other when you connect the goggles to your phone or tablet.

Yes I know this, mbira still unable to connect.
2022-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules