Trouble removing Phantom 3 std battery
898 3 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
macinyart
New

United States

Does anyone have suggestions to make the removal of the battery from a Phantom 3 std a bit easier?  This has been an issue from day one.  It may be a simple finger/hand strength thing, but any suggestions will be appreciated.  At this time I am able to activate both the locking releases, top and bottom but then cannot pull the battery out.  I can see a small crack that allows me to pry the battery out with a small screwdriver, but this is not the designed protocol.
Thank you for any help.
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there macinyart. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if the DJI Phantom 3 Standard Intelligent Flight Battery is bloated or swollen? In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.  
2022-6-8
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

if it was inserted for a long time and without checking... you may not be able to remove it because it swelled
2022-6-9
Use props
macinyart
New

United States

The battery was not inserted for a long time and it does not appear to be swelled.  It works just fine.  Video to follow if possible.  Thanks for responding.
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules