Hi again to all after an extended absence
690 3 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Radman
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

It's been 2 years since I've been on here; the reason is that I sold my Spark combo back then and hadn't replaced it -- until now. I am now the proud owner of a new Mini SE combo and, although I'm a bit rusty, I hope to be flying again very soon.

For you SE users, any advice on accessories? I'm looking at maybe getting the Signal Booster Combo Kit (booster and Yagi antennas), along with the prop holders and maybe a landing gear with light.  I already got the prop guards and, of course, a padded case. Any other "must have" accessories I should get?

I'd also like to know: which other DJI drone parts are interchangeable with the SE? Parts for the Mini?

*** And, is the Mini 2 the same thing as the Mini SE? ***

Input appreciated!

Thanks....

2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Radman. Welcome back and thank you for giving out these information. Here are some DJI Mavic Mini accessories that can be used with the DJI Mini SE. The DJI Mavic Mini DJI Creative Kit, Mavic Mini Snap Adapter, Mavic Mini Propeller Holder, and Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery (international version) are compatible with DJI Mini SE. Please note that while DJI Mini SE is compatible with the Mavic Mini’s battery, the power will decrease, and the total weight will exceed 250 g, requiring registration in some countries and regions. Please check local rules and regulations before use. Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome back. Looking forward to your renewed input soon.  Still using my Mini One (as well as the Mavic2Zoom)
2022-6-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly mini se us not the same as mini2.  It’s a heavenly cut down version to make a cheap entry level competitive product.  
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules