DJI Air 2S ND Filters/Gimbal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackg9797
New
Flight distance : 149469 ft
United States

Hello folks, I recently purchased an Air 2S and am curious if I will hurt the gimbal if I install the ND filters while the drone is turned on. I feel like the gimbal is probably strong enough to deal with some light handling but I have heard horror stories (mostly regarding the original Mavic). Any help is appreciated!
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jackg9797. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Air 2S can give out the best recommendation on how they install the ND Filter on there DJI Air 2S. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to use 3rd party accessories like ND filters on your DJI Air 2S. These 3rd party accessories might affect the DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party ND Filters will be able work. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessories if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2022-6-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Best not to install when the gimbal is on,  if you move the gimbal it will try and fight you to move back.  
2022-6-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've found that best practice is to install with Air2S powered off.
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules