om5 not save photo or video
1171 3 2022-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidov3
New

Iraq

I have om5  but it doesn't save pictures and videos >> my mobail is  (miui poco x3 ) ? help plz
2022-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davidov3. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking. the mobile device ( Miui Poco X3 ) that you are using on your DJI OM5. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Miui Poco X3 will be able to work on the DJI OM 5 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI gimbal and with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... tibility%20List.pdf ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.
2022-6-9
Use props
davidov3
New

Iraq

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 00:56
Hello there davidov3. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking. the mobile device ( Miui Poco X3 ) that you are using on your DJI OM5. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Miui Poco X3 will be able to work on the DJI OM 5 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI gimbal and with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5/OM%205%20Mobile%20Phone%20Compatibility%20List.pdf ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.

Everything works fine, just does not save pictures and videos !
2022-6-9
Use props
davidov3
New

Iraq

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 00:56
Hello there davidov3. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking. the mobile device ( Miui Poco X3 ) that you are using on your DJI OM5. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Miui Poco X3 will be able to work on the DJI OM 5 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI gimbal and with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5/OM%205%20Mobile%20Phone%20Compatibility%20List.pdf ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.

i try it on samsung s21 ultra and not save photo or video?!!
2022-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules