Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom3-4k not in DJI GO
175 7 6-9 07:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bagman51
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4301 ft

Canada

I have the latest DJI GO version and it does not show the P3-4K model when model selection to connect pops up. I have been using the P3 Standard but it has different specs and controller. Mine has the Pro or Advanced type controller.

What model should be selected to connect with the app?
6-9 07:48
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The P3 4K is really a somewhat souped up P3S with a 4K camera.  

The P3 4K controller LOOKS like a P3A/P controller but it functions more like a P3S controller.  

Therefore, if P3 4K is not an option in DJI GO, I would choose P3S.  

Good luck
6-9 15:30
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Bagman51. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
6-9 19:40
Use props
Bagman51
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 19:40
Hello there Bagman51. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

iPhone XR and Phantom3-4K with latest DJI GO app
6-10 04:48
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Bagman51 Posted at 6-10 04:48
iPhone XR and Phantom3-4K with latest DJI GO app

Hello there Bagman51. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

6-12 21:38
Use props
Bagman51
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-12 21:38
Hello there Bagman51. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

The link you sent does not work. “Page 404 not found.”
I re-installed DJI GO app on my iPhone XR and also on iPad 5th gen. It gives 4 options for the Phantom 3 series. P3 Std, P3 Adv, P3 Pro, and P3 SE. I still do not see the P3-4K.

Maybe the SE is the best choice????
6-13 06:01
Use props
Bagman51
lvl.2

Canada

Re-installed the DJI GO app 3 times. Finally, the P3-4k model is NOW identified. Flew the drone today without any trouble!

Thanks for the help.
6-13 18:23
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hi there Bagman51. Thank you for the given update and it is great to know that the issue has been fixed after reinstalling the DJI Go application. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
6-14 20:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules