Critical low battery Spark
1039 3 2022-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chispa DPLF
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello! Excuse me, I'm translating with google translate.
The two batteries of my spark in flight do not exceed 3.4 - 3.6 or 3.8 mV and the total voltage is between 9.5 - 10.3 (red or yelow numbers). Following the warning, it made a forced landing. I already did a deep download but the problem persists. Those batteries no longer work?

2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chispa DPLF. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The lifespan and condition of the DJI Spark's intelligent flight battery will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. For safety purposes please store and maintain the said batteries properly for you to be able to maximize the use of the said batteries. Just a reminder that using depleted batteries might lead to damaging of the DJI Drone, or worse, damage to property. Again I am sorry and thank you for understanding.
2022-6-9
Use props
Chispa DPLF
lvl.1

Argentina

Thank you very much DJI Esteban. But they haven't answered my question yet. I can no longer use those batteries?
2022-6-10
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Palestine

Acer laptops are notorious for having the pins break on the inside of the charging port. If you have it plugged in but no blinking orange light indicating that it is charging, then that is likely your problem. My A-315 series has the same issue and if my charger isn't in exactly the right spot then nothing will happen.

2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules