SC bound issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

Hi. I recently bought an air 2S and a smart controller from different vendors. Now I have a problem that I can't figure out by myself and I have to ask the community.
I try to link the controller to the drone but I have this message and from here I am in the dark. Which one has bounded to another account the drone or the controller and how I can unbind it. What can be done if I can't reach the previous owner.
IMG_20220609_234957171.jpg
2022-6-9
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

Sorry guys I found the answer on other place.  I have to unbind the device and all is good now. Anyway maybe someonelse struggle with this setting and message now you just have to click on the unbind device and you all set.
2022-6-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Georgero. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the issue and for sharing the solution that you have done to fix the issue? Thank you.
2022-6-9
Use props
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

After three years of trying to see the screen I finally purchased a Smart Controller. I had my Mavic Mini 2 out so I used the Setting/Link to link the Mini 2, it did but there was no name associated with the device. When I tried to link my Mavic 2 Zoom I learned about adding a new aircraft, after awhile I got it linked and it has a name. When I tried to switch back to the Mini 2 it said it wasn't linked, I added another aircraft, Mini2 and it found the units name this time but I did run into the Bond Device message. I told it to Bound the Mini 2 to the Smart Controller and it did so now if something goes wrong DJI will see the correct information, I hope, I have one more year left on the DJI Care Refresh for the Mini 2.
2022-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules