Oneplus 7 Pro won't connect anymore
2937 5 2022-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ody777
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hello, I have a Mavir Air 2 which I could use it before with my Oneplus 7 Pro without any problem last year.

Last week I tried to fly my drone and it wouldn't connect to my phone. The controller connected, I mean, I could fly the drone, but my phone never connected to the drone with the DJI fly app, what's the reason of this??

Tried to install an older version of DJI fly app but didn't work either...

Thanks!
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Fly app and this might be the main cause of the issue. Kindly please refer to the link below for you to have the list of compatible mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-11
Use props
ody777
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-11 00:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Fly app and this might be the main cause of the issue. Kindly please refer to the link below for you to have the list of compatible mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thanks for your replay. Ok, I get that but it doesn't make any sense. I used the drone without any problem with my phone, why I can't use it now?? That's what I don't understand.
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ody777 Posted at 6-11 07:22
Thanks for your replay. Ok, I get that but it doesn't make any sense. I used the drone without any problem with my phone, why I can't use it now?? That's what I don't understand.

We totally understand your concern. We cannot guarantee the stability of a mobile device that is not compatible with the DJI app in a long run. We strongly recommend using a compatible device to avoid issues. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-6-14
Use props
ArcticPhoto
lvl.4
Norway

ody777 Posted at 6-11 07:22

Have you upgraded Android on the phone?
There have been reports of problems with fly app and the latest Android.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_WiWSkOyGn5aT
New

Canada

Same problem with the DJI fly app ....crap support by dji
2023-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules