779 2 2022-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the Mavic Pro, I have recorded 31:53 of flying time over a distance of 305,436ft on 239 different flights according to the DJI GO 4 app. I've now added the DJI Mini 3 Pro to my hanger and the DJI Fly app is stating I've flown 29.6 hours over 303,478ft for 240 flights. Considering that I had the drone turned on for registration and the firmware update; that single increase is logical but not the difference in distance or amount of flight time. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

DJI Go 4

DJI Go 4

DJI Fly

DJI Fly
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-10
Use props
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which app do you want me to reinstall? DJI GO 4 or DJI Fly? I don't believe this will make any difference as the DJI GO 4 app displays the same information on both my iPhone and iPad. I just synced them both so to make sure they are both up to date. I also included screenshots of the DJI Fly app from my iPhone, iPad, and the RC Controller. The data is the same on all three installs of this application as well. The applications are syncing to the database just fine. The problem isn't with the app installed on either one of my devices but with how the database works as it brings the flight logs from one application to another. I'm using an iPhone 13 Pro Max and a brand new iPad Mini I picked up a week ago. I just installed both DJI apps on it yesterday after my initial post.One additional question? How do I get the flight logs to display using Imperial measurements instead of Metric? My iPhone is in Imperial for the DJI Go 4 app but I don't see where I can change it in the app on my iPad nor do I see a way to change this on the DJI Fly app.
DJI Go 4 - iPhone

DJI Go 4-iPhone

DJI Go 4-iPhone

DJI Go 4 - iPad

DJI Go 4-iPad

DJI Go 4-iPad

DJI Fly - iPhone

DJI Fly-iPhone

DJI Fly-iPhone

DJI Fly - iPad

DJI Fly-iPad

DJI Fly-iPad