Fly Simulator x DJI Controller
443 7 2022-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skiwpi
lvl.1

France

I just acquired the DJI FPV and at the same time I downloaded the FLY SIMULATOR application on my iphone.
Although my headset and the controller are synchronized, the SIMULATOR application does not recognize when I touch the L and R buttons to navigate and direct me.

1800€ to spend for an app that doesn't work properly is a bit sad.

If a moderator is to help me I'm a taker
2022-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? I will post a tutorial for the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-6-10
Use props
Skiwpi
lvl.1

France

merci pour votre réponse. j'ai réinstaller l'application 3 fois et regarder la video plusieurs fois également. Le problème persiste.
2022-6-11
Use props
djiuser_Kgnd4VgAvliq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140843 ft
  • >>>
United States

WHEN IS THE APP GOING TO AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID! Come on guys this is crap we spend the same amount of money or more as the ios owners why are they able to get the app and not us!
2022-6-11
Use props
Skiwpi
lvl.1

France

Thank you for your answer. I reinstalled the application 3 times and watched the video several times as well. The problem persists.
2022-6-11
Use props
Skiwpi
lvl.1

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-10 22:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? I will post a tutorial for the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GvtIgokUns&t=88s

Thank you for your answer. I reinstalled the application 3 times and watched the video several times as well. The problem persists.
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Skiwpi Posted at 6-11 05:48

Thank you for your response. Can you please post a short video showing the issue for us to further check here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
Barry RW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 545118 ft

United Kingdom

hi folks,
as a new owner, i followed all processes as asked. charged all batteries and linked everything together after updating via assistant2 etc.   try to practice in virtual app and looks great, then freezes after a minute or 2 and have to reboot again?   any ideas?
2022-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules