Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Voice on your screen recording DJI RC
4882 16 2022-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Someone mentioned that it is possible to record your voice on a screen recording on the DJI RC by plugging a USB C mic into the USB Host port under the flap. I just tried this and also in the other USB C port and it did not work.

I am wondering if anyone has got this to work. Obviously this is somthing you can do if you are using the N1 Controller and a phone

2022-6-11
Use props
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211427 ft
  • >>>
United States

Following this. Also will the DJI Mic work with this ?
2022-6-12
Use props
tyler_durden
lvl.1
Turkey

+1. i couldnt record any audio with rode wireless go II rcvr plugged in to usbc nor with a simple usbc lavalier mic… both didnt work
2022-6-24
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Watch this, it may help ?

2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_f2rbPiRSifHQ
lvl.2

United States

Here's a video on using various mics (including the DJI Mic) on various controllers.  It doesn't specifically show the new DJI RC (for mini 3 pro)... But, it should work using the USB Host port under the flap.
2022-8-25
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ir works fine for me. I just use a generic USB 'C" lapel  mike and have excellent results.
2022-8-25
Use props
MikeMax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9892 ft
France

KeithM6 Posted at 8-25 10:02
Ir works fine for me. I just use a generic USB 'C" lapel  mike and have excellent results.

Works fine here too with a standard USB-C wireless Mic in USB Host port. Voice correctly recorded in screen record video.
2022-8-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This was introduced in one of the Updates. As I tend not to update it wont work for me.
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_SawUmElEg1i5
lvl.1
United States

KeithM6 Posted at 8-25 10:02

Where does is the sound recorded,  on a SD on the controller or the drone?  Can sound be recorded directed to the sd on the drone?
2022-11-25
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SawUmElEg1i5 Posted at 11-25 09:32
Where does is the sound recorded,  on a SD on the controller or the drone?  Can sound be recorded directed to the sd on the drone?

Sound is recorded only on the RC and the SD card installed. It can't be directed on the drone.
2022-11-25
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 8-25 19:32
This was introduced in one of the Updates. As I tend not to update it wont work for me.

Its a shame you have to miss out on recent additions, this FW has been out a wee while now and i have not seen any reported issues, i too have the latest and i am not seeing issues, perhaps now would be a good time to update?

BTW, i have just bought a cheapo wireless mic, i got it for 50% off that price mind and it does the job once i realised you have to remove it 1st if you want to play back and hear what you've recorded
2022-11-25
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 11-25 20:51
Its a shame you have to miss out on recent additions, this FW has been out a wee while now and i have not seen any reported issues, i too have the latest and i am not seeing issues, perhaps now would be a good time to update?

BTW, i have just bought a cheapo wireless mic, i got it for 50% off that price mind and it does the job once i realised you have to remove it 1st if you want to play back and hear what you've recorded

I have now updated the RC as I am using it with my new Air 2s which is a lovely drone. I have been buying wired mics for the Osmo action 3 and now found one that works so will give it a go on the DJI Rc.
Which cheap wireless mic did you buy Ibaint gonna pay the price for the DJI one lol
2022-11-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-26 00:01
I have now updated the RC as I am using it with my new Air 2s which is a lovely drone. I have been buying wired mics for the Osmo action 3 and now found one that works so will give it a go on the DJI Rc.
Which cheap wireless mic did you buy Ibaint gonna pay the price for the DJI one lol

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=276323

works, only few bucks

cheers
JJB
2022-11-26
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-26 00:01
I have now updated the RC as I am using it with my new Air 2s which is a lovely drone. I have been buying wired mics for the Osmo action 3 and now found one that works so will give it a go on the DJI Rc.
Which cheap wireless mic did you buy Ibaint gonna pay the price for the DJI one lol

This one, the link is in my post, ya prob missed it
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prod ... 00?ie=UTF8&th=1
2022-11-26
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Bashy Posted at 11-26 05:22
This one, the link is in my post, ya prob missed it
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09GJLCYL7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

I bought one of these the same and it just turned up today.
Testing video with my phone and the sound is a little bit dull. When used with the RC controller the volume is lower and it's extremely dull. A bit disappointing really.
2022-12-4
Use props
fansbea7b805
lvl.2

United States

These work great! Plug them into the C port on the left, make sure you have a Micro SD card in the controller, turn screen recording on and your in business! Great sound too! Us one or both mics. Amazon Wireless Mic Set
Wireless Mic Set.jpg
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansbea7b805 Posted at 10-28 17:22
These work great! Plug them into the C port on the left, make sure you have a Micro SD card in the controller, turn screen recording on and your in business! Great sound too! Us one or both mics. Amazon Wireless Mic Set

Hi there. We appreciate you for sharing this accessory with us. If you have any inquiries or concerns about your product, feel free to contact us. Happy flying always!
2023-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules