702 4 2022-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcberrocal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5409642 ft
Costa Rica

Hi everybody!
I'm getting this error when I try to calibrate my DJI Air 2s with DJI Assistant. Today I've tried 5 tif8/4gP77SPRwkYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=[/img]
Its not the first time that I do the process, I have made it lot of times in the 10 months since I bougth my drome.

I recorded the process, to show you that everything is ok, the error is shown at the end.
I hava the latest firmware update (it was not shown on the video)

Video showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvnh12LLXHE

Thanks for your help

PD: sorry for my english

2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We're you able to try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software to check if you still experience the said issue? Also, can you please translate for us in English the error message that you received in the said software? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-11
Use props
fanse2a86fb6
lvl.3
Costa Rica

2022-6-12
Use props
fanse2a86fb6
lvl.3
Costa Rica

Thanks for your answer. I did the steps you told me, but the result is the same.

Message error in English:

Calibration has failed. Repeat the calibration. Contact DJI Support if the error recurs
4fHjaeYtyAsloAAAAASUVORK5CYII=[/img]
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse2a86fb6 Posted at 6-12 04:53
Thanks for your answer. I did the steps you told me, but the result is the same.

Message error in English:

Thank you for your response. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules