Dji Rc
2437 8 2022-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

Hi just received my Dji mini 3 pro with the rc and wondering what is the port in the bottom that says host for.
2022-6-11
Use props
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

Nevermind found what i was looking for.
2022-6-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Charging and an optional 4g dongle.     Some have had success with a MIC too,  but that seems hit or miss
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're glad that you have already managed to figure out the said inquiry. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-6-12
Use props
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-11 23:16
Charging and an optional 4g dongle.     Some have had success with a MIC too,  but that seems hit or miss

thanks DAFlys, also quick question is it true there is no way to download the images from the craft while you are connected on the remote , i tried and it gives me an error.  Do you need the fly app on your mobile device with the quick transfer is that the only way ?
2022-6-12
Use props
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

HeavensAbove Posted at 6-12 07:25
thanks DAFlys, also quick question is it true there is no way to download the images from the craft while you are connected on the remote , i tried and it gives me an error.  Do you need the fly app on your mobile device with the quick transfer is that the only way ?

In this video he states it can be done,

2022-6-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HeavensAbove Posted at 6-12 07:25
thanks DAFlys, also quick question is it true there is no way to download the images from the craft while you are connected on the remote , i tried and it gives me an error.  Do you need the fly app on your mobile device with the quick transfer is that the only way ?

Not currently support from what I’ve seen.   Mine doesn’t do it. Nor does it cache low res photos. Only low res video.  
2022-6-12
Use props
HeavensAbove
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-12 11:43
Not currently support from what I’ve seen.   Mine doesn’t do it. Nor does it cache low res photos. Only low res video.

That is so odd same here, that video i posted though he actually says you can.  Also on the DJI first two tutorials they actually say you can download the pictures from the craft to the dji rc.  
2022-6-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HeavensAbove Posted at 6-12 11:47
That is so odd same here, that video i posted though he actually says you can.  Also on the DJI first two tutorials they actually say you can download the pictures from the craft to the dji rc.

I suspect its coming in a later firmware update for it.  
2022-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules