Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping status and time
1240 9 2022-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gurkeLP
lvl.1
Germany

Hey there,
because the live chat support is unavailable on weekends, I decided I would just ask here.
How long would it approximatley take for shipping a Mini SE to Germany as of now? And my order is in "warehouse processing", how long will it take until it´s getting shipped?
Oh, And I have ordered a spare battery + 360° blade guards, will they be shipped seperately or will everything arrive together?
It´d be great if you could help me out!
Greetings from Germany!
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI Forum. May we know your order number, please? We'll try our best to help you with the status of your order. We appreciate your patience.
2022-6-11
Use props
gurkeLP
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 6-11 15:37
Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI Forum. May we know your order number, please? We'll try our best to help you with the status of your order. We appreciate your patience.

Of course, it’s 0493699891890
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

gurkeLP Posted at 6-11 22:33
Of course, it’s 0493699891890

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. Please note that the spare battery + 360° blade guards will be shipped together. Besides, the package is still on Packaging status. We have forwarded it to our team and try our best to push the order. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
gurkeLP
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 6-12 00:56
Hi, there. Thanks for your update. Please note that the spare battery + 360° blade guards will be shipped together. Besides, the package is still on Packaging status. We have forwarded it to our team and try our best to push the order. Thank you.

Awesome, thanks for the fast and easy support! Can’t wait to finally take my drone for a fly!
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

gurkeLP Posted at 6-12 02:36
Awesome, thanks for the fast and easy support! Can’t wait to finally take my drone for a fly!

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_Iuhr8L5QNRQG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3217684 ft
United States

I have been going back and forth with online customer care for days they promised me that my fpv would arrive before I left the country on Saturday and now I'm finding out that it hasn't even left the building. DJI told me that it shipped out three days ago and that information wasn't correct now I can't get anybody from the logistics team to call me the online chat people say that they sent the request this is a nightmare!!!!
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Iuhr8L5QNRQG Posted at 6-15 10:14
I have been going back and forth with online customer care for days they promised me that my fpv would arrive before I left the country on Saturday and now I'm finding out that it hasn't even left the building. DJI told me that it shipped out three days ago and that information wasn't correct now I can't get anybody from the logistics team to call me the online chat people say that they sent the request this is a nightmare!!!!

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will confirm the details and keep you updated as soon as possible.
2022-6-15
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-16 12:35
M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."

Hi, there. Please rest assured that our relevant team will contact you as soon as possible and keep you updated.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules