Go 4 app
513 2 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VUMeroRBzwIe
New
United Kingdom

I have problems with the App for my phantom 4 pro reinstalled after I got a new machine from Dji cameras black. Flies okay just wondered if anyone had problems with this . I am using iPhone 6 and have had no issues in the past. Dji can you help?
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-12 19:25
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

There are tons of threads on this matter, however seems like they simply don't care.. As a manufacturer of a serious equipment, they should consider giving more attention to their current products (which are not working for everyone) instead of making tons of new ones trying to grab as much money as they possibly can because they'll run out of business by doing so. :|
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules