DJI Go 4 APP no longer starts (Android 12)
3108 7 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gibor
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,
after installing the last Android Update (Android 12) on my Samsung Tablet the DJI GO 4 APP no longer starts...

If I click on the button it starts (2 sec or so) and then stops.

I`ve loaded the last version of the App, deinstalled the @old@ version restart the tablet but it doesnt work..

Please HELP!!!
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gibor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to install the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
Gibor
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,
also the version from the hp doesn`t work...

It runs on a other mobile device.

My Device:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 SM-T870 Wi-Fi
Android-Version: 12 (01.05.2022)
Kernel-Version: 4.19.113-24281538
Buildnummer: SP11A.210812.016.T870XXU2CVE5

2022-6-13
Use props
Gibor
lvl.2
Germany

Since no more solutions are coming here.

I have:

1.) Made backup.
2.) Downloaded Odin3_v3.14.4.
3.) Unlocked developer options.
4.) USB debugging enabled.
5.) Got Android 11 firmware for my tablet.
6.) Firmware installed
7.) dji go 4 app installed.
8.) Automatic system updates turned off until Samsung fixes problem.

All good.
2022-6-17
Use props
Gibor
lvl.2
Germany

2.) Downloaded Odin3_v3.14.4. and installed SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe

Sorry, I can edit the post before ut theres no button to safe....
2022-6-17
Use props
fans2655f5b1
New
Flight distance : 35377 ft

Brazil

ESTOU USANDO DJI GO ADVANCED 3 - ANDROID 12 ATUALIZOU, AGORA TODA VEZ QUE ACESSO O APP TENHO QUE FAZER O LIGIN - NÃO FICA MAIS SALVO. TEM ALGUMA SOLUÇÃO ?
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_N4AFIO2NQuLq
New
Flight distance : 18845 ft
Latvia

Hello,
I have same issue, with my Mavic 2 pro, I bought new phone (Google Pixel 6 Pro) , due to my last one phone broked. I install dji go 4 from the website, but that didn't helped. App opens ands immediately closes and is minimazed, when I try to open from opened apps, it closes as in first time. Try to download different dji go 4 versions but that didnt helped too. Please DJI fix the software problem with Android 12.
Thank you
2022-8-21
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

djiuser_N4AFIO2NQuLq Posted at 8-21 02:06
Hello,
I have same issue, with my Mavic 2 pro, I bought new phone (Google Pixel 6 Pro) , due to my last one phone broked. I install dji go 4 from the website, but that didn't helped. App opens ands immediately closes and is minimazed, when I try to open from opened apps, it closes as in first time. Try to download different dji go 4 versions but that didnt helped too. Please DJI fix the software problem with Android 12.
Thank you

I have the same problem and here's a beta version of the app that doesn't crash, however image transmission is still .... Still lags. And it's still unflyable:

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ciR9MZcCnLNKrpx

PASSWORD: BkwDmR
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules