Remote to Device Cable
266 2 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeepin91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33514 ft
United States

Does anyone know if there is a cable out that can be hooked up between the transmitter and device that will not lose connectivity?  I am using a Samsung Tablet with a Tripod and no matter what kind of cable I use (other than the one provided with the drone) it loses connectivity during flight, or even sitting on the bench!  Very frustrating, and I lose any video I am recording when that happens.  I am specifically looking for a 6 or 10 foot cable that will work.  It is a USB-C to USB-C.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeepin91. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Since this is a 3rd party cable that you need, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best information and recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition, you may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available as well. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
Jeepin91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33514 ft
United States

I just don't understand why DJI has a Tripod mode on the controller if they do not supply a cable long enough to perform that function?
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules