Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 stop of work to select people/objects on intelligent fly
671 7 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9JjKveOu0SPv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394708 ft
Brazil

The software does not work to selecting objects or people as reference to smart capture on DJI Fly, it started after one software update, and some more updates was recently installed and do not solve, see the video on YouTube link https://youtu.be/oxMOFpsv_8s

https://youtu.be/oxMOFpsv_8s
Screenshot_20220612-142715_Gallery.jpg
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? In addition, may I know what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_9JjKveOu0SPv
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-12 18:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? In addition, may I know what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello, I'm using the Samsung S20, I only don't reinstall yet the software because after doing it the gallery history will be lost, can I do something to it not happen?
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. there. Thanks for your feedback. May I ask if you are using Intelligent Flight in F mode. If not, adjust the mode. Also please upgrade the firmware to the highest level. If you still encounter the same problem, please let us know.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_9JjKveOu0SPv
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-12 22:23
Hi. there. Thanks for your feedback. May I ask if you are using Intelligent Flight in F mode. If not, adjust the mode. Also please upgrade the firmware to the highest level. If you still encounter the same problem, please let us know.

Thanks, the firmware is the newest, I will test reinstall the DJI FLY software the check if works fine again.
Regards!
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9JjKveOu0SPv Posted at 6-13 06:13
Thanks, the firmware is the newest, I will test reinstall the DJI FLY software the check if works fine again.
Regards!

Thanks for your reply. Please let us know your update.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_9JjKveOu0SPv
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-13 22:40
Thanks for your reply. Please let us know your update.

Hello, I have tested on other phone, the same model as my phone, the Samsung S20 and the selection works fine, now I will reinstall on my phone.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9JjKveOu0SPv Posted at 6-14 10:44
Hello, I have tested on other phone, the same model as my phone, the Samsung S20 and the selection works fine, now I will reinstall on my phone.

Thanks for letting us know. Please back up all the videos and pictures before you reinstall the app.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules