RC Pro unable to bind to Air 2S
1817 6 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyrus da Virus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 937297 ft
South Africa

Good day to all. I am struggling to bind my RC Pro to my Air 2S since the firmware update (not sure if it was the controller firmware or drone firmware that caused it). I continuously get a reminder to bind. The attached shot is the error message I get (System error - 53264). Any suggestions?

Error Message

Error Message
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI assistant 2 using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and RC then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-6-12
Use props
Cyrus da Virus
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-12 18:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI assistant 2 using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and RC then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Thank you DJI Paladin.  I refreshed both the drone and RC Pro firmware with no luck.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Cyrus da Virus Posted at 6-14 09:55
Thank you DJI Paladin.  I refreshed both the drone and RC Pro firmware with no luck.

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what firmware version are you at with your DJI RC Pro and DJI Air 2s? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-21
Use props
Cyrus da Virus
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-21 22:21
Sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what firmware version are you at with your DJI RC Pro and DJI Air 2s? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Aircraft Firmware:   02.04.2190
RC Firmware:   03.01.0800
App Version:   1.6.6
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Cyrus da Virus Posted at 6-26 07:09
Aircraft Firmware:   02.04.2190
RC Firmware:   03.01.0800
App Version:   1.6.6

Just to confirm, you are referring to relinking (binding) the RC to the aircraft not the DJI Care refresh binding through the DJI Fly app, correct? Can you please confirm if you have a spare standard RC and please try to connect it to the aircraft and check if that works. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-29
Use props
Cyrus da Virus
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-29 05:22
Just to confirm, you are referring to relinking (binding) the RC to the aircraft not the DJI Care refresh binding through the DJI Fly app, correct? Can you please confirm if you have a spare standard RC and please try to connect it to the aircraft and check if that works. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The Rc Pro is linked to the drone and I am able to use it to fly the drone.

However the message continues coming up stating that I need to bind the remote to the drone in order to to link the two to the DJI Care.

Furthermore I suspect that my RC Pro was not activated correctly when I first received it. Is there anyway to check if this was the case using the serial number of the remote?
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules