MIMO/iCloud/Mac Photos Issue
1579 2 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JLDG
lvl.1

United States

I'm using an OM4 gimbel with an iPhone 13 Pro Max which has iCloud photos activated. Every photo or video I shoot ends up in my Mac Book Pro Photos Library. No problem with that. The issue is that a new Mac Photos album is automatically created for each individual photo or video. So, if I shoot a 100 photos I get a 100 new albums all with the same name starting with "DJI". These albums are useless and totally clutter up my albums directory. I have not found an easy way to delete these albums other than to do it one by one. A huge waste of time! DJI support told be that there is no way to use setting to prevent this. Any suggestions for how to make this less of an issue? The OM4 is great and I use it all the time. But, I dread all those albums that are created each time.
2022-6-12
Use props
freakinfreaker
New

United Kingdom

did you find a solution? I'm having the same issue and this was the only post I came across!
2022-7-15
Use props
JLDG
lvl.1

United States

freakinfreaker Posted at 7-15 01:10
did you find a solution? I'm having the same issue and this was the only post I came across!

No solution yet. I think the only solution is for DJI to change the iPhone DJI MIMO app.
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules