anti-glare solution
434 3 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GregSE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28366296 ft
United States

As I am waiting for my Mini 3 Pro...I bought a 10 inch tablet ( 1920x1080) ( Vastking k10 ) to have bigger screen, connected to my Mini SE...and have a big problem ! Glare is so big, I barely see anything, even with a 7 inch high shade around it. I found that tablet has 300 nits brightness ( comparing to DJI RC 700 nits)...but still 5.5 inch screen...
So, my question is:  what it the best anti-glare solution?....or  - just my thought - will polarizing glasess solve the problem? I really need bigger screen...
thanks
G.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Just a friendly reminder, we do not recommend using a not compatible device as we cannot guaratee the stability of the said device when in use with the application. To check the list, you may click the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-12
Use props
GregSE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28366296 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-12 18:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Just a friendly reminder, we do not recommend using a not compatible device as we cannot guaratee the stability of the said device when in use with the application. To check the list, you may click the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Oh DJI Paladin, I am NOT looking for any guarantees...just for a friendly advice from those who had the same problems...dilemmas
2022-6-13
Use props
wbd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

GregSE Posted at 6-13 17:37
Oh DJI Paladin, I am NOT looking for any guarantees...just for a friendly advice from those who had the same problems...dilemmas

Jake Sloan you tube tripltec 8" pro
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules