Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Issies
631 4 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
domsterdare
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there. I'm having Gimbal issues with my Mavic 2 Pro. The callibration gets stuck at 20% and has been like that for about 20 minutes. The alignment when I shoot is off so I know there is an issue. Can anyone help with tips/ideas?
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there domsterdare. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before and are your receiving any error message or error code? Thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
domsterdare
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-13 01:35
Hello there domsterdare. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before and are your receiving any error message or error code? Thank you.

No nothing like that.
2022-6-13
Use props
domsterdare
lvl.1
United Kingdom

domsterdare Posted at 6-13 01:37
No nothing like that.

I now realize it says gimbal motor overload on the app. So what is the best fix?
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there domsterdare. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since you are getting an error message " Gimbal Motor Overload " on the DJI Go 4 application. Kindly pleas check if there is anything that could be blocking the gimbal of the DJI drone and please check also if there is any update available or required via the DJI Go 4 application and performing a quick gimbal calibration might also help. If still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules