307 1 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JSyVE6lWfJDd
New
Flight distance : 73179 ft
Turkey

Hi fellas,

I bought a 1+ pro 10 and can not install the dji fly app. I download the file from DJI site but my phone can not open the APK file.

Please help.
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the mobile device ( 1+ Pro 10 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the 1+ Pro 10 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules