Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Label Created
1546 8 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xPdzTfJbIgGp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185502 ft
United States

Ordered a Mini 2 on the 6th and since the 7th has just been showing Label created with nothing else happening.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Said estimated delivery when I had ordered 6/14. Going on Vacation Friday so I'm hoping it comes in by then.

Order number: 0019908900770
2022-6-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Doesn't sound too promising
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded it to our designated teams. We will try to push it for you.
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_xPdzTfJbIgGp
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-13 18:53
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded it to our designated teams. We will try to push it for you.

Thanks. It just weird how when I went to order the drone it said itll be delivered by the 14th which again... I don't believe it.

Like I've said, it says shipped on the 8th and after that literally nothing. Almost like the package just vanished? When I check the tracking number with UPS I get Label Created.

Just annoyed with the false delivery information if that's the case.
Screenshot_20220614-051426_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220614-051715_Chrome.jpg
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xPdzTfJbIgGp Posted at 6-14 01:17
Thanks. It just weird how when I went to order the drone it said itll be delivered by the 14th which again... I don't believe it.

Like I've said, it says shipped on the 8th and after that literally nothing. Almost like the package just vanished? When I check the tracking number with UPS I get Label Created.

Please accept our apologies. We have forwarded your order to our designated teams. We will keep eye on your order. Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_xPdzTfJbIgGp
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 04:14
Please accept our apologies. We have forwarded your order to our designated teams. We will keep eye on your order. Much appreciate your understanding.

Sounds good. Just hoping to hear back soon.

I sent a message to UPS and they said haven't received anything yet.
Screenshot_20220614-085310_Chrome.jpg
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xPdzTfJbIgGp Posted at 6-14 04:56
Sounds good. Just hoping to hear back soon.

I sent a message to UPS and they said haven't received anything yet.

Thanks for your understanding. Since the unveiling of the DJI Mini 3 Pro and its accessories, the products have had a very strong global demand.
In order to expedite the delivery process and get your orders to you as soon as possible, we always create shipping labels in batches for the shippers to scan while picking the products up.
However, due to a surge in orders in a short period of time, we have hundreds of shipments, for which we have created labels, currently waiting in line for pickup and scanning. We are actively working with our partners to alleviate this queue congestion by, for instance, transferring some shipments to more storage locations for scanning.
This has resulted in misaligned information as some consumers have gotten different shipping statuses from the logistics provider and DJI.
We just checked your order again. The shipping status has been updated. Please check.
2022-6-14
Use props
ALOFT Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62943 ft
United States

M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ALOFT Drone Posted at 6-16 12:35
M3P w/RC  and FMK+ order placed: 5/10/22
My order marked as "SHIPPED" by DJI and UPS shipping label created : 5/25/22
UPS tracking number current status as of 6/16/22: "Investigation opened", we have begun an investigation to locate the package."

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our relevant team will contact you as soon as possible. Please don't worry.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules