Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wierd issue with Action 2
2472 7 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.Halsema
lvl.1
Flight distance : 464150 ft
Netherlands

Dear reader,

I bought the DJI Action 2 and I was really happy with it. Sadly it broke down and with insurance I was able to get a new one. When I got the new camera, that is where the problems started.

I noticed wierd wobbles, jellow, flickers (I don't know how to call it) in the footage. It doesn't matter in witch resolution I film or wich stabalization I use or if the shutter speed is locked or not. I thought this was a technical issue so I sended it back but the 3rd camera I reseved did the same thing and its really bad.

This is what the footage looks like: (filmed in: 60fps, 4k, horizon stabalization, auto shutter and white balance)

https://youtu.be/Z2ddQA1GjvM

I really start to hate this camera for it but I want to love it so bad. Please help me with this problem.

Joost

2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Joost. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if your DJI Action 2 is on its latest firmware and kindly please try using a different microSD card on your DJI Action 2 for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

2022-6-13
Use props
J.Halsema
lvl.1
Netherlands

Thanks you for the quick response, I think im using the right firmware and SD card. Also im filming it on the internal storage so the SD should not be a problem.

I put it back to factory settings and now for some reason    I cant connect to the mimo app anymore... When I press connect, the camera gives me a code to accept but the phone gives me a 'lost connection, no device found' and the immediately finds it again.

What is this camera doing?
IMG_20220614_072315.jpg
IMG_20220614_072056.jpg
2022-6-13
Use props
J.Halsema
lvl.1
Netherlands

I still have the feeling that it started after i updated the firmware. Is there a way to downgrade the firmware of the action 2?
2022-6-15
Use props
steamfpv
lvl.1

Slovakia

J.Halsema Posted at 6-15 02:31
I still have the feeling that it started after i updated the firmware. Is there a way to downgrade the firmware of the action 2?

any luck with that ? mine camera is also wobbling terribly . thinking if i can downgrade FW to try . i love it for form factor and weight for FPV  but its basically unusable due to sudden shakes on turns or freestyle. or even cinematic isn't good
2022-6-17
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

Try filming outdoors to fix the issues
2022-7-11
Use props
J.Halsema
lvl.1
Netherlands

Sorry for the people struggling with the same issue.. but I sended it to DJI but when I got it back the problem wasn't solved... So I returned it and bought a GoPro. I love DJI products but I cant recomment this camera, and not only because of this issue.
2022-7-15
Use props
Peschi
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same issue and planing to do the same.
Im awaiting some answears from DJI hear in the topics.

But unfortunetly when they get some critic and cant solve the issues with the Standard answears there is coming nothing more.
2022-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules