12Next >
3866 59 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11558 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, im having issues binding the rc to my account to get flyaway coverage, it states “aircraft firmware out of date however i have checked in dji assistant and im on the most current firmware.
I have removed & re loaded the app but still the same, i have also noted if the app prompts me to update i can do but if i check for firmware updates in settings it says server error (-4)
Has anyone had issues binding
63F2C3F7-DA98-498F-838A-71470DA6E0E9.jpeg
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your SN and aircraft model? Also, the firmware version. Thanks!
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-13 19:12
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your SN and aircraft model? Also, the firmware version. Thanks!

Tha ks for your replay its the mavic air 2, please aee all information in attached acreenshots

Fly app version 1.6.5(644)
Aircraft SN 3N3BHCJ01202J8
Firmware 01.01.0820

Thanks
4CAF893E-E0BA-488F-ACCD-DB456C79A3EC.png
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-13 23:46
Tha ks for your replay its the mavic air 2, please aee all information in attached acreenshots

Fly app version 1.6.5(644)

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. Please refresh the firmware of both aircraft and controller to their latest version.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 01:26
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. Please refresh the firmware of both aircraft and controller to their latest version.

Could you please forward a link to download the controller software to update. When i plugged the controller into dji assistant it stated formware could not be located please try again
Thanks
2022-6-14
Use props
GT-DREAMTHEORY
lvl.1
United States

Try using a pc. Mac is having a hard time with its software. Dji need to fix this sooner than later. THIS PRODUCT IS  BEING PURCHASE WITH NO WAY OF UPDATING IT PROGRAM TO US IT. This should be top priority and it’s not being fixed. To many complaints on the dji form about this issue. The only option I was given was to send it to dji to being tested and figured out which will take a month for anyone in the US or send it back to the Retailer for a replacement. I will try a pc and will update anyone if that’s a last solution.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

GT-DREAMTHEORY Posted at 6-14 08:57
Try using a pc. Mac is having a hard time with its software. Dji need to fix this sooner than later. THIS PRODUCT IS  BEING PURCHASE WITH NO WAY OF UPDATING IT PROGRAM TO US IT. This should be top priority and it’s not being fixed. To many complaints on the dji form about this issue. The only option I was given was to send it to dji to being tested and figured out which will take a month for anyone in the US or send it back to the Retailer for a replacement. I will try a pc and will update anyone if that’s a last solution.

Thanks for the advice, iv tried on PC the aircraft slready has the latest firmware but cannot update the RC says firware unavailable try again later. Everything works good but im worried the flyaway coverage isnt valid as RC cant bind to account
2022-6-14
Use props
GT-DREAMTHEORY
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-14 10:08
Thanks for the advice, iv tried on PC the aircraft slready has the latest firmware but cannot update the RC says firware unavailable try again later. Everything works good but im worried the flyaway coverage isnt valid as RC cant bind to account

Going through the samething but i am using Mac. The only option is to return to retailer or send to dji at this point.

2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-14 05:16
Could you please forward a link to download the controller software to update. When i plugged the controller into dji assistant it stated formware could not be located please try again
Thanks

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which DJI Assistant 2 you are using? Please download through this link and try again:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2
If it still can not load out the firmware lits, you may try DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 17:39
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which DJI Assistant 2 you are using? Please download through this link and try again:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-air-2
If it still can not load out the firmware lits, you may try DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).

I have tried the assistant for consumer drones, assistant 2 & assistant 2 for mavic all comes up with the same error message for the remote. It says server exception (2-0), i can only assume now that aircraft firmware is showing as the current version i need to somehow update the controller
D74810D3-A1DC-44E5-AA2B-669073C53186.jpeg
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-15 00:52
I have tried the assistant for consumer drones, assistant 2 & assistant 2 for mavic all comes up with the same error message for the remote. It says server exception (2-0), i can only assume now that aircraft firmware is showing as the current version i need to somehow update the controller

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you have an Andriod phone? We will send you a link to download the app. Please install it and then connect it to your remote controller. See whether it can help you update the firmware of the remote controller.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-15 04:19
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you have an Andriod phone? We will send you a link to download the app. Please install it and then connect it to your remote controller. See whether it can help you update the firmware of the remote controller.

Hi im on apple iphone
Thanks
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-15 04:31
Hi im on apple iphone
Thanks

Sorry for your inconvenience. Is it possible for you to borrow an Android phone?
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-15 04:44
Sorry for your inconvenience. Is it possible for you to borrow an Android phone?

Yea i could borrow one to test
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-15 05:02
Yea i could borrow one to test

Hi, there. Thanks for your soon reply. And please keep us updated of this issue. Thanks again in advance.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-15 19:54
Hi, there. Thanks for your soon reply. And please keep us updated of this issue. Thanks again in advance.

Can you forward a link to try on the android please ?
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-15 21:16
Can you forward a link to try on the android please ?

Hello, there. We have sent you the link. Please check your PM. You may check the message through this button. See picture below
2022-6-16
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

I'm having the same exact issue.

Purchased a pre-owned MA2 from a friend.

Same Server Error Message trying to update RC firmware with DJI Assistant 2 for consumer drones.

Solution???
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WW4DX Posted at 6-19 11:04
I'm having the same exact issue.

Purchased a pre-owned MA2 from a friend.

Hi there, sorry for the issue, please help to confirm the current DJI Fly app version and the firmware version of the aircraft and controller. Try to use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the latest firmware and try again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all, the link DJI sent to ise on an android phone has worked and i have managed to bind the remote to my account, although this has solved the problem there is obviously still an issue connecting the RC to both DJI assistant on windows and mac and also through apple mobile app. Going foward if i need to update the RC firmware i will not be able to do it without borrowing an android which is not ideal
2022-6-19
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-19 22:24
Hi there, sorry for the issue, please help to confirm the current DJI Fly app version and the firmware version of the aircraft and controller. Try to use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the latest firmware and try again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Thank you for the reply.

I am using the latest version as on June 19th, 2022 that is available on the Apple App Store. Version 1.6.6

I can update the aircraft firmware with either the DJI Fly App or the DJI Assistant 2 For Consumer Drones.

However I can NOT update the Remote Controller firmware by either method.

Have been informed of several other people having the same issue.

2022-6-20
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-15 00:52
I have tried the assistant for consumer drones, assistant 2 & assistant 2 for mavic all comes up with the same error message for the remote. It says server exception (2-0), i can only assume now that aircraft firmware is showing as the current version i need to somehow update the controller

EXACT same issue here.  

Did you discover a solution?
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

WW4DX Posted at 6-20 02:23
EXACT same issue here.  

Did you discover a solution?

Hi the only was i could do it was DJI sent me a link bia personal message to download the fly app on an android phone, i borrowed a work friends. Once downloaded the app prompted me to update RC firmware and once update i could then bind. Not ideal but at least flyaway coverage is now active
2022-6-20
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

RC operates the Aircraft.

Keep getting message about Binding RC to to aircraft to activate DJI Care on each boot up of the DJI Fly App. Iphone 8S.

I click BIND NOW even though the aircraft is no longer in warranty period.

Goes to next screen where all I can do is click NEXT.

I click NEXT.

Message. Aircraft Firmware out of date. Update FW to latest version.

Click back arrow (<) upper left corner.

Click GO FLY.

Click three dots upper right corner of screen.

Click ABOUT.

Checked aircraft FW. Is current.

Click UPDATE. Confirmed FW is CURRENT.

NOTICED RC Firmware is BLANK..  No Version Number is displayed

Scrolled down screen.

NOTICED Remote Controller SN is BLANK.

Downloaded DJI Assistant 2 For Consumer Drones.

Connect aircraft to PC with USB cable.

REFRESHED aircraft FW.  NO PROBLEMS.

Connected RC to PC with USB Cable.

PC/DJI Assistant recognizes RC.

Click UPDATE FW.

ERROR > SERVER EXCEPTION (2-0) PLEASE RETRY.

Pressing RETRY simply cycles back to the SEVER EXCEPTION ERROR.

Shutdown DJI App.

Opened LITCHI App.

RC Firmware is shown as 01.00.0340

Removed DJI App from phone.

Rebooted iPhone.

Re-installed DJI Fly app.

Same problem.

Suggestions????
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zKXDDalBycD5 Posted at 6-20 03:23
Hi the only was i could do it was DJI sent me a link bia personal message to download the fly app on an android phone, i borrowed a work friends. Once downloaded the app prompted me to update RC firmware and once update i could then bind. Not ideal but at least flyaway coverage is now active

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. We have reported your issue to our designated teams. Our engineers want to further analyze the issue. Would you please export the logs in the remote controller and App logs (in Android phone) for us? We will send it to our teams. Thanks in advance. We will send the instruction to you through PM. Please check.
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

WW4DX Posted at 6-20 04:54
RC operates the Aircraft.

Keep getting message about Binding RC to to aircraft to activate DJI Care on each boot up of the DJI Fly App. Iphone 8S.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you have an Andriod phone? We will send you a link to download the app. Please install it and then connect it to your remote controller. See whether it can help you update the firmware of the remote controller. After that, would you please export the App log from the Android phone and the logs in the remote controller for us? We will send it to our engineers for further analysis.
2022-6-20
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-20 23:13
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know do you have an Andriod phone? We will send you a link to download the app. Please install it and then connect it to your remote controller. See whether it can help you update the firmware of the remote controller. After that, would you please export the App log from the Android phone and the logs in the remote controller for us? We will send it to our engineers for further analysis.

I do not own any Android devices. Only Apple products. iPhone + iPad Mini.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

WW4DX Posted at 6-21 01:06
I do not own any Android devices. Only Apple products. iPhone + iPad Mini.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Is there any chance for you to borrow one? Also, can we have the App log after you install the firmware? It would be extremely appreciated if it would be possible.
2022-6-21
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 03:06
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Is there any chance for you to borrow one? Also, can we have the App log after you install the firmware? It would be extremely appreciated if it would be possible.

No one I know uses any Android device.
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

WW4DX Posted at 6-22 02:42
No one I know uses any Android device.

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Then can we have the App logs on your iPhone and logs of the remote controller? We will send them to our teams and analyze the issue.
2022-6-22
Use props
PaulokoBR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186325 ft
Brazil

same problem here.
today i tried with an android device redmi 10 as a last alternative.
and guess?
dji fly does not connect with the drone...
please send us a way to update the RC manually....
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PaulokoBR Posted at 6-22 20:58
same problem here.
today i tried with an android device redmi 10 as a last alternative.
and guess?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send you a link to download the app. Please install it and then connect it to your remote controller. See whether it can help you update the firmware of the remote controller. After that, would you please export the App log from the Android phone and the logs in the remote controller for us? We will send it to our engineers for further analysis.
2022-6-23
Use props
WW4DX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-22 03:31
Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Then can we have the App logs on your iPhone and logs of the remote controller? We will send them to our teams and analyze the issue.

I fixed the issue. I sold it.
2022-6-23
Use props
PaulokoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-23 00:22
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send you a link to download the app. Please install it and then connect it to your remote controller. See whether it can help you update the firmware of the remote controller. After that, would you please export the App log from the Android phone and the logs in the remote controller for us? We will send it to our engineers for further analysis.

how can i send this file???
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

PaulokoBR Posted at 6-23 15:59
how can i send this file???

Hi, there. After the file has been exported, add the file folder to the compressed folder. And upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the download link. Thank you.

2022-6-23
Use props
DAVE.H
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same identical issue as above:
iPhone app prompts to bind controller to Mavic Air 2, but states the aircraft firmware is out of date.
Check for firmware updates on the iPhone app and it reports that all is up to date.
Using DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer Drones app on a PC, I’m able to update the drone but unable to update controller due to a server error.
(Serve exception (2-1) Please Retry)

I don’t have access to an Android phone. I need to find a fix either using my iPhone or PC.
Is there any fix?
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DAVE.H Posted at 6-30 12:20
I’m having the same identical issue as above:
iPhone app prompts to bind controller to Mavic Air 2, but states the aircraft firmware is out of date.
Check for firmware updates on the iPhone app and it reports that all is up to date.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. It requires you to uninstall the existing DJI fly first, then downloads the old version (Please check PM).
Use  iTunes to install the app
After the data cable is connected to the mobile phone, it will automatically connect to iTunes (the first connection will prompt whether to trust this computer, remember to click yes). After you can see that the mobile phone is connected in iTunes, select the connected mobile phone, and then drag the ipa package to the blank area of iTunes, then you will see the installation progress on the mobile phone desktop, just wait for the installation to complete.
2022-7-1
Use props
Lecsolo33
New

France

Hello There,

Exact the same problem there!! I just received the dron since last monday (7 days) no fly yet because of this problem.

I tried everything no result

Apple machines (Iphone, Ipad, and Macbook) no chances to have Android, or Windows 10

Please do you have a good solution for this, that works?

I buyed a DJI because you seems to be the best in the market, but this is not real?

Thank you for your reply, I lose my temper sorry
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lecsolo33 Posted at 7-4 11:16
Hello There,

Exact the same problem there!! I just received the dron since last monday (7 days) no fly yet because of this problem.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-7-4
Use props
PaulokoBR
lvl.1
Brazil

they don't solve the problem. they are just sending broken links. The only solution is to switch brands. dji is dead...
2022-7-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules