A2 flight controller update major issues.
2198 0 2014-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damo1980
New

United Kingdom

Help needed urgently !I have a S800 Evo with a Z15 Gimbal carrying a sony NEX 7.

I have just updated to the latest firmware which is
Main controller - 2.4
IMU - 2.4
LED - 2.1
Reciever - 2.4G - 1.1
GPS module - 2.6
GPS PRO - 2.6
and i have updated the gimbal. Also why can we not use MACs to update the gimbals ?? this is wierd as the A2 can be updated by the Mac.

Since the update my camera
1. will NOT pan 360.  
2. the camera moves back to the center in stead of staying where it is moved to when panning.
3. The camera shakes violently when switching on and doesnt always connect to the payload control box.
4. I no longer can use the pilots control box to switch between FPV and H.Free. I use to have a servo lead running from the F4 port on the A2 to the mode port on the GCU.  The payload is operated from the reciever that came with the Spektrum DX6I which is plugged into the GCU. The pilot uses a Futaba 14SG.
5. The camera roll is not self levelling.

I have a job coming up this month and i am very frustrated as things were perfect before the update ?? Please give the option to revert back to the pervious firmware.
I have been advised that these problems could be due to DJI wanting people to buy the Light bridge as people who have the light bridge are not having these problems when they update. Is this true ???.

2014-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules