2569 8 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Landry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427808 ft
Canada

Hi all!
I have received my DJI FPV 5 days ago and plug my phone in, on house wifi and started everything. Updated all firmwares to latest then set out to fly. I have this red flag error bottom right corner of goggles. COUNTRY CODE NOT UPDATED. Contacted support. Told me to go where more then 10 sats…I get 21. Told me to refresh firmwares on all 3 with assistant 2. I did.  Home point sets no problem, map shows me at the right place. DJI profile country set at the right place. Support now wants me to send unit back. I don’t really want to do that. Drone flies fine and return home works, but no limits on altitude Flysafe is updated Any ideas?
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience the issue after you perform the firmware refresh on DJI Assistant 2? As you mentioned that the unit is now working properly after the troubleshooting and if this was the case, there is no need to return the unit to us. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-13
Use props
Martin Landry
lvl.1
United States

The unit flies fine. The error message is always there and I don't seem to have the flysafe limits as I did with my mini. I can go thru 120m altitude without any warning (wich is illegal in my country). Yes, I did the refresh with assistant 2 to the goggles, remote and FPV drone.
2022-6-14
Use props
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
Canada

No replies today. So my only option is to send it back even if  it flies ok with the error?
2022-6-14
Use props
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
United States

Update: I had an email from DJI Support asking me to send some log files so that the engineer can have a look.  Will post again when I have more news.
2022-6-15
Use props
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
United States

Update: I downloaded ASSISTANT 2 for MAC and connected to my goggles per support instructions. Tried to export log. ERROR, tried to refresh Firmware...downloaded, then ERROR on transmitting... All my firewalls are off. I will bring a windows laptop back home tonight to try with that again. I got away from dealing with Betaflight to have a plug and play drone...LOL...patience...I know.
2022-6-16
Use props
Pete Mitchel
lvl.1
United States

FINAL UPDATE: After multiple refresh of the same version of the firmware, the error finally went away. No explanation.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_93qtNBXaVWFg
New
Flight distance : 99505 ft
New Zealand

Pete Mitchel Posted at 6-21 03:58
FINAL UPDATE: After multiple refresh of the same version of the firmware, the error finally went away. No explanation.
After searching the internet for the past 2 weeks, your post has been the most helpful. I've spent the last 4 hours refreshing the updates and still have the country code error. I've done everything else DJI has asked. The controller is the firmware that will refresh, the drone and goggles fail to transmit the refresh and end with an error. I shall keep trying to refresh the updates and hope the message will disappear. Thanks Mate
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_wCjHnVVzXbmX
New
Germany

Hi everyone. Not sure this is going to help, but I had the same issue and now it is solved. I tried an infinite number of times to refresh all firmwares as explained...but nothing. Same error message. The only thing I was trying, was to refresh one item at the time while the other two where off. I finally left all devices on..update the remote..error still there..updated the drone and finally the error went away once for all. Drone, goggle and drone needs to stay on the whole time while refreshing the firmware in order to comunicate. Hope this helps!
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules