Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Air - Replacing back landing feet
1006 3 2022-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roberto Boem
New

Netherlands

Dear Forum members-

I am in need of some expert Mavic Air product advice (this is the Mavic Air 1 to avoid confusion). The little guy experienced a small crash due to hugging some tree folliage. He did remakably well, no serious damage. Just the right back landing foot broke off. I am looking for replacement feet and was wondering if the left foot is the exact same a s the right foot or should I be cognisent of a diffeince between left and right? To be clear, it concerns just concerns the plastic cap with foot at the bottom of the motor housing.

Many thanks for your advice.

Roberto   
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Roberto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Air before and broke the back landing leg of your DJI Drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing your DJI Mavic Air to avoid further damaging the unit. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
Roberto Boem
New

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 01:24
Hello there Roberto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Air before and broke the back landing leg of your DJI Drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing your DJI Mavic Air to avoid further damaging the unit. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks Stephen, will do.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Roberto Boem Posted at 6-14 02:00
Thanks Stephen, will do.

Hi there Roberto. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules