5263 18 2022-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dron-e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3542379 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I am attaching the screenshot of the error that occurs on my Matrice 300. Error: (0x1B010405)
After a few minutes that I started flying the UAV Health Management System reports the avionics overheating, I specify that the drone was not exposed to the sun before taking off and that before now I had never had this error despite having made long photogrammetry session.
Outside there is not a very high temperature (approximately 30°C).

The only difference from the usual is that the mounted payload is a Zenmuse xt2. I think that's the problem, does anyone have a solution?

Schermata 2022-06-14 alle 11.21.57.png
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check whether such warning is shown on the HMS and the fan makes abnormal noises?
2022-6-14
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 01:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check whether such warning is shown on the HMS and the fan makes abnormal noises?

The HMS the system reports the error in the avionics section. The fan works well, there are no strange noises.
2022-6-14
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Schermata 2022-06-14 alle 11.52.42.png
This is the report on HMS.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dron-e Posted at 6-14 01:54
[view_image]
This is the report on HMS.

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. For the overheating error, we would recommend you send it back for further diagnosis. Please apply for an online repair request here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
For the camera error, may we know which camera you are using?
2022-6-14
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 04:18
Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. For the overheating error, we would recommend you send it back for further diagnosis. Please apply for an online repair request here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
For the camera error, may we know which camera you are using?

we use a Zenmuse XT2
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_Tb2K5xIxd9RO
lvl.1

Mozambique

Hi Dron-e

1. Check fans(upper and lower)
2. Start the aicraft without camera zenmuse xt2

If it works, you need to update the camera firmware
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dron-e Posted at 6-14 05:42
we use a Zenmuse XT2

Hello, there. We have consulted with our designated teams. For now, Pilot2 is incompatible with XT2. We would recommend you roll back Pilot 2 to Pilot v. 2.4 if you are in need of using XT2.
2022-6-14
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 19:50
Hello, there. We have consulted with our designated teams. For now, Pilot2 is incompatible with XT2. We would recommend you roll back Pilot 2 to Pilot v. 2.4 if you are in need of using XT2.

Hi Wanda,
thank you. We will try to do as you say. I will let you know.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dron-e Posted at 6-15 02:49
Hi Wanda,
thank you. We will try to do as you say. I will let you know.

Okay. Wait for your update.
2022-6-15
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-15 04:45
Okay. Wait for your update.

We roll back to Pilot v. 2.4 but the error shows up anyway.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dron-e Posted at 6-15 04:53
We roll back to Pilot v. 2.4 but the error shows up anyway.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we confirm that have you also rolled back the firmware version? Please roll back the firmware version of the remote controller and then the app version of pilot2.4 too. If the issue persists, please take a photo of the App version and firmware version for us. Thanks.
2022-6-19
Use props
Nivas
lvl.1

India

The same issue happened for me. This issue means the thermal paste and thermal pads which is applied over the microprocessor and other heat generating components have worn out. Kindly send the drone in for maintenance to DJI. Make sure the maintenance is not in overdue condition. Another option if you are good with mechanical and electrical assembly then you can clean the dried out thermal paste over the processors and apply a new one. Also don't forget to clean the air vents and cooling fans.
Note: The thermal paste can be found in computer spare shops and in amazon. Cooler master is a good choice but a costly option.
2022-6-21
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-19 23:15
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we confirm that have you also rolled back the firmware version? Please roll back the firmware version of the remote controller and then the app version of pilot2.4 too. If the issue persists, please take a photo of the App version and firmware version for us. Thanks.

The error persists with any firmware, I sent my drone for service.
I noticed severe overheating on the front of the M300, near the Navigation Camera.
2022-6-23
Use props
Dron-e
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Nivas Posted at 6-21 21:51
The same issue happened for me. This issue means the thermal paste and thermal pads which is applied over the microprocessor and other heat generating components have worn out. Kindly send the drone in for maintenance to DJI. Make sure the maintenance is not in overdue condition. Another option if you are good with mechanical and electrical assembly then you can clean the dried out thermal paste over the processors and apply a new one. Also don't forget to clean the air vents and cooling fans.
Note: The thermal paste can be found in computer spare shops and in amazon. Cooler master is a good choice but a costly option.

Thank you, we are talking about a drone activated 3 months ago. In any case, I sent it to DJI technical support. I hope for a prompt resolution of the problem.
2022-6-23
Use props
jackwilth
lvl.1

Jordan

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-14 01:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check whether such warning is shown on the HMS and the fan makes abnormal noises?

hi i need aske you about upper fan matrice 300
2022-8-2
Use props
jackwilth
lvl.1

Jordan

djiuser_Tb2K5xIxd9RO Posted at 6-14 10:54
Hi Dron-e

1. Check fans(upper and lower)

2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dron-e Posted at 6-23 03:01
The error persists with any firmware, I sent my drone for service.
I noticed severe overheating on the front of the M300, near the Navigation Camera.

Thank you for your reply. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jackwilth Posted at 8-2 11:54

Hi, there. We have replied to your PM, too. May we know more information?
2022-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules