Autofocus instability in automatic mode ?
841 7 2022-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IgOrdure
lvl.4
Flight distance : 620696 ft
France

Hi!

Has anyone noticed, or had the problem of focus instability in auto mode?
I often have focus "pumping".

Example on this two screenshots (4K 25 fps H265 mp4)

Net

Net

Blur

Blur

thk

2022-6-14
Use props
Embrik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3186 ft
United States

Does it "prefer" out of focus when it stops doing that?  if so, it's what I had, and I had to send it in for replacement.
2022-6-14
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

Embrik Posted at 6-14 05:50
Does it "prefer" out of focus when it stops doing that?  if so, it's what I had, and I had to send it in for replacement.

I have to do other tests, but no, currently the autofocus stabilizes on a sharp image in the end,
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IgOrdure. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

IgOrdure Posted at 6-14 07:18
I have to do other tests, but no, currently the autofocus stabilizes on a sharp image in the end,

I would just set the autofocus to manual and set it to the farthest mode if you're just shooting scenery.
2022-6-15
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

wa.jesse07 Posted at 6-15 10:38
I would just set the autofocus to manual and set it to the farthest mode if you're just shooting scenery.

Yes, this is the solution, but I would prefer the autofocus to work properly ;-)
2022-6-19
Use props
IgOrdure
lvl.4
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 21:21
Hello there IgOrdure. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention and evaluation. Thank you.

Good news, thank !
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there IgOrdure. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other requests, inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules