Distance limit on Mavic Air 2
288 2 2022-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul3157
New
Australia

Hi all this is my ist post so go easy.
I go to the outback Australia on occasions where there is no phone service and not a airport for100s of kilometers, so my drone is limited to about 50 meters or so and a height restiction also, How can I get around this with no mobile service.

Thanks for your help

2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paul3157. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please check if you are flying in a restricted flight zone for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please check the environment and see if there is enough GPS signal. Please note that if the number of satellites does not reach the minimum requirements, the flight altitude will be restricted. In addition, please check the flight height and distance on the DJI Fly application and adjust it based on your desire settings. Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
Paul3157
New
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-14 19:59
Hello there Paul3157. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please check if you are flying in a restricted flight zone for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please check the environment and see if there is enough GPS signal. Please note that if the number of satellites does not reach the minimum requirements, the flight altitude will be restricted. In addition, please check the flight height and distance on the DJI Fly application and adjust it based on your desire settings. Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me, It seems the problem I had was that I couldn't log in due to having no mobile phone service. Im sure I had GPS signal. So does the mavic air 2 require you to be logged in on your mobile to allow you to not have a flight restriction?? There was many times where I was in the middle of Australia no where near restricted zones at all and it wouldnt go further than 50 meters.
Thanks
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules