Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey gang!

We have three Agras T30's and two of them are having issues that require repairs.  So far, I've been unimpressed with the DJI Support/Dealer support structure.  It's nearly impossible to get timely responses to some pretty major issues and even for troubleshooting issues it's been SOOO overly complicated.  Perhaps it's just my sales rep, but it seems to take days just to get a single reply to anything and rarely can get through directly via telephone without playing phone tag.  This is NOT how B2B support should work, especially when we just layed out $75k for three of these systems within the past 45 days.

When I reached out to them about needing physical repairs, they warned me that "this could take quite a while sine we haven't been through this process yet with the T30".  Although I exepected it to be a little complicated, I was hoping they would at least protray some confidence in their own skills or persistence.  The idea that they basically throw their hands up from the start is VERY concerning.

So, do you have dealership recommendations where I might be able to take my business? Today is Tuesday, I emailed my dealer on Friday and again Saturday (expecitng they would reply first thing Monday).  Still no reply from them.  I'm NOT happy.
2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that and would like to try our best to help you out. But please kindly note that if you contact the dealer, we cannot access your case without the dealer's permission. You are advised to contact the dealer first.
2022-6-14
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent you a message but no reply received
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kapchur.us Posted at 6-21 03:16
I sent you a message but no reply received

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please note that we have replied to your PM. You may have a check.
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules