Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
manufacturer defect warranty
1394 9 2022-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qElP2i7bncte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87674 ft

Singapore

this is what happened on June 9 I was flying a drone on the river and then I tried to  take master shot while master shot he got crashed in the tree he didn't stop or avoid the tree. as far as I know, he avoided the things he would hit then drop on the river so does thiey said  it was the pilot's fault but i set to master shot  the drone automatic take the video even pilot not control the drone automatic stop or avoid near object but this is not happen ? the drone have manufacturer defects and they offer to buy a new drone instead to replace even my drone still have warranty. Then the analysis and other analysis of dji different explaination in the email so the customer confused. They just don't want to replace for a new one.  they said pilot error or pilot misoperation.
CAS-9405324-H5V8N5

2022-6-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We would check and forward it to our designated teams. Much appreciate your understanding and patience.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_qElP2i7bncte
lvl.1

Singapore

i want to let me know if what is the solution this case  CAS-9405324-H5V8N5. i said it was not my fault . the drone have some problem so i request to replaced. im really disappointed  because they offer to buy a new drone instead to replace even my drone still have warranty.  the warranty is useless if cannot replaced
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qElP2i7bncte Posted at 6-15 00:04
i want to let me know if what is the solution this case  CAS-9405324-H5V8N5. i said it was not my fault . the drone have some problem so i request to replaced. im really disappointed  because they offer to buy a new drone instead to replace even my drone still have warranty.  the warranty is useless if cannot replaced

Hello, there. Sorry for your confusion. The DJI Air 2S aircraft does not have lateral vision systems and cannot avoid the obstacles on the lateral sides. Please also keep a distance from the small and fine obstacles like trees or power lines during the flight. We have forwarded your request and opinions to our designated teams. Kindly know that.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qElP2i7bncte
lvl.1

Singapore

so means this is not true they vlog have a THE MAVIC AIR 2’S OBJECT AVOIDANCE SYSTEM LOOKS LIKE DJI’S BEST YET iread in the vlog i thought have sensor for the object.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qElP2i7bncte
lvl.1

Singapore

Your flyaway case number, on the other hand, is CAS-9405324-H5V8N5 is what we are working on. The result of the data analysis has been sent to you through ticket ID 4314176.

it;s possible to replace  because this is not pilot error also the drone still have warranty.
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qElP2i7bncte
lvl.1

Singapore

i hope they just replaced it so that this case ends because it still covers the warranty.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qElP2i7bncte Posted at 6-15 00:25
[view_image]

so means this is not true they vlog have a THE MAVIC AIR 2’S OBJECT AVOIDANCE SYSTEM LOOKS LIKE DJI’S BEST YET iread in the vlog i thought have sensor for the object.

Hello, there. Sorry for any misleading. Please refer to our official website.

You may refer to these two links below:
https://www.dji.com/air-2s/specs
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... anual_v1.0_enIV.pdf
For the warranty policy, please kindly know that our warranty policy does not cover: The crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors; Water damage, or other damages caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
You may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?from=store_footer
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_qElP2i7bncte
lvl.1

Singapore

is there no way there can be a way to replace even use the warranty because im a new
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_qElP2i7bncte Posted at 6-15 02:54
is there no way there can be a way to replace even use the warranty because im a new

We sincerely apologize for that. As we mentioned above, under our limited warranty policy, the crashes, damage, or loss which is given the rise to pilot error can not be covered.
You may refer to the picture or link below:
https://www.dji.com/service/policy?from=store_footer

We truly understand your feeling now, we will try to convey your voices to our designated teams as well.
Much appreciate your understanding.
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules