RC not connected to mobile device Mini 3 Help please.
780 3 2022-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone chappy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 782602 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Went to the coast today ,got the Mini 3 pro all set up ,then nothing it won’t connect to the iPad ,so no flight . Gutted.
Tried a few things ,no joy , tried in control and connect to aircraft ,says linking failed.
Any ideas please.
Thanks.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drone chappy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the iPad that you are using please  for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition I will some information below on how to properly link the DJI Remote Controller to the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you.

2022-6-15
Use props
Drone chappy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-15 19:38
Hello there Drone chappy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the iPad that you are using please  for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition I will some information below on how to properly link the DJI Remote Controller to the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks Stephen.
I am using the latest iPad Pro 12.9.
I charged the controller on Tuesday ready for yesterday .
I have tried the aircraft pairing ,it says  linking failed .
Not sure what’s going on.
Thanks
2022-6-15
Use props
Drone chappy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bit of an update ,been on to DJI today,they told me to update firmware via DJI assistant,which I did  but still got the same problem as nothing will connect,pretty frustrating,
I hope they sort this and send me some new equipment . It’s not 2 weeks old yet.
Not too pleased that my new toy is grounded.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules