Roll Back Version - DJI Pilot
433 0 2022-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sean2a
New

United States

Hello, I have been having issues with a Mavic 2 Pro Enterprise where I can't get the RTMP live stream to work. It acts like its connected but there is 0 FPS and, it dosn't come through. Anyway, that's besides the point because when testing the streaming capabilites on a different Mavic 2 Pro, I noticed it worked. Mixing and matching, I narrowed the issue down to the CrystalSky, and the only difference I could find was that the one that does not work is using the newest version of the app - 2.5.1.3. The one that works is using an older verison, 1.6.1.

While I understand it is generally not advised to rollback updates, we really need streaming capability. I found an APK for 1.3.0 but when I try to install on the tablet, it gives an error that says the app is not installed.  Is there something else I am supposed to do?  Note, I don't currently have the controller/ drone connected but can't imagine why that would matter since its only the app that I'm altering.  Some other way to reset the version on the app?  I've done some searches online but most questions and answers deal with DJI go and few with DJI Pilot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules