Concerned Pilot
686 17 2022-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

I've seen very tempting promo on YouTube from a compary in Arizona with the DJI logo, offering their products at 70-80% off. Everything seems legit and the specs are the same DJI offers for the drones. Is this real or a scam?
2022-6-15
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man those are some good deals but I remember someone once don’t me that if something is to good to be true then it probably isn’t.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It would be best for you to purchase your DJI Drone and DJI Products through our official DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav ) or visit our where to buy platform ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer ) for you to be able to purchase genuine DJI Products and DJI merchandise. Thank you.
2022-6-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd be sceptical. Don't be too hasty to part with your money on what may be a fraudulent offer.
2022-6-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like a scam,    there are very few deals about on real DJI products.  
2022-6-15
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1482434 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You're putting out quite a few dollars so go the extra and it'll pay off long term.
2022-6-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are concerned, then it is probably for a very good reason.  I'm willing to bet that is a scam.  

You should PM a link to that website to one of the Senior Admins so DJI can check it out.  If they are not an  official DJI authorized seller then it is illegal for them to use the DJI logo and DJI can issue an immediate Cease and Desist letter.  

You can also check on the Better Business Bureau website to see if that company has any complaints registered.   
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-16 02:40
If you are concerned, then it is probably for a very good reason.  I'm willing to bet that is a scam.  

You should PM a link to that website to one of the Senior Admins so DJI can check it out.  If they are not an  official DJI authorized seller then it is illegal for them to use the DJI logo and DJI can issue an immediate Cease and Desist letter.  

Thank you very much.
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

sky wombat Posted at 6-15 23:53
You're putting out quite a few dollars so go the extra and it'll pay off long term.

Thank you.
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

sky wombat Posted at 6-15 23:53

Thank you.
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-15 21:33
I'd be sceptical. Don't be too hasty to part with your money on what may be a fraudulent offer.

Thank you!
2022-6-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome. Better safe than sorry
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-15 20:11
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It would be best for you to purchase your DJI Drone and DJI Products through our official DJI online store ( https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav ) or visit our where to buy platform ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer ) for you to be able to purchase genuine DJI Products and DJI merchandise. Thank you.

Thank you very much. I just don't understand how this company is allowed to advertise DJI products at huge discounts while at the same time using the DJI drone specs and logo.
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy
lvl.2

United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-15 20:06
Man those are some good deals but I remember someone once don’t me that if something is to good to be true then it probably isn’t.

Thanks. I just don't know how YouTube allows this fraud.
2022-6-17
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy Posted at 6-17 03:45
Thanks. I just don't know how YouTube allows this fraud.

It’s all about money these days.
2022-6-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.  

Have a great weekend.
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy Posted at 6-17 03:42
Thank you very much. I just don't understand how this company is allowed to advertise DJI products at huge discounts while at the same time using the DJI drone specs and logo.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2022-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_ZZuDdJB3TzGy Posted at 6-17 03:42

They are probably not, but who will stop them?
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules