An unknown network error has occurred(00)
962 3 2022-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noiseprofessor
lvl.1
United States

Trying to activate Care Enterprise Basic for two different devices. The form has a verification slider, and each time I enter the codes (1 for the aircraft, one for the camera) and slide the slider, I get the error above. I've tried using Firefox, Chrome, and Edge in Windows; and directly from the Fly app on the controller (R300).
dji.png

2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will also check this problem and keep you updated as soon as possible. Please check your PM at the same time.
2022-6-15
Use props
PrzemFal
New
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-15 17:11
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will also check this problem and keep you updated as soon as possible. Please check your PM at the same time.

Hello. I have the same problem. I've activated my drone yesterday, I would like to activate my DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Air2S that I also purchased yesterday before 48h deadline. Please respond me quickly.
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PrzemFal Posted at 7-15 02:53
Hello. I have the same problem. I've activated my drone yesterday, I would like to activate my DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Air2S that I also purchased yesterday before 48h deadline. Please respond me quickly.

Hi there, I am sorry for your issue. Could you please try to use the mobile device network and another browser and try again?
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules