DJI GO 4.3.50 can't go fly
3102 15 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CockingNora
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,

I am using the latest Android 12 build on my Samsung s10e with DJI GO 4 4.3.50.

I have a Mavic 2.

When I push 'go fly' in the app with everything set-up it prompts me to give the app file permissions and so I click on 'go to settings' in the prompt nothing happens. I have given the app all permissions possible in the app and via Android OS. This DJI GO 4 build is broken.

Please fix it.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CockingNora. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-6-16
Use props
CockingNora
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 02:15
Hello there CockingNora. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

I factory reset my s10e and reinstalled the app. It still gives the same error.

My s21 works...
2022-6-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Android version 12 is known to have killed the DJI Go4 App, with no bug fix in the offing. It no longer works on my Samsung A51.  Do you have an older device still running Android 11 or even 10, that you can fly the Mavic 2 with?
2022-6-16
Use props
CockingNora
lvl.1
Australia

DJI has released DJI GO 4.3.50 on their website and not through play store. It works with Android 12. At least it does on my s21 but not my s10e...
When will they put the app on the app store?

S10e use to be android 11 until the damn Samsung store updated it without my permission...
2022-6-16
Use props
CockingNora
lvl.1
Australia

Hello there CockingNora. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

can DJI please patch the app to work with Samsung s10e android 12. The s21 I am using is on loan and I have to give it back soon.
2022-6-17
Use props
CockingNora
lvl.1
Australia

bump bump bump
2022-6-19
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

CockingNora Posted at 6-16 15:59
DJI has released DJI GO 4.3.50 on their website and not through play store. It works with Android 12. At least it does on my s21 but not my s10e...
When will they put the app on the app store?

I still see the old version, not 4.3.50 on their site at rhe download center. Should I be looking somewhere else?
2022-6-24
Use props
BennyDrone7
lvl.1

United States

The new 4.3.50 DJI GO did come up but my GPS google map only showed white face no home point display. However home point did work. I'm using Samsung tab S7. Any help  PS: Mavic 2 zoom. IT ALSO TOOK TO RELOADS FOR THE CAMERA ZOOM TO COME UP.
New person on thread.
2022-7-2
Use props
BennyDrone7
lvl.1

United States

The new version 4.3.50 DJI GO is there. I did get it to work even the google map. uninstalled old app and delete old pk file. Installed from DJI.COM DOWNLOAD. After pk download stop. turn on airplane mode. to install the DJI GO 4. After it installs turn off airplane mode to finish sign on. That worked for me. The airplane mode was the key for me. I just did it and went out  with my Samsung tab s7 12 update. Everything worked. Don't confuse the apple down load app with the android, read down further it will tell you it is the .50
2022-7-2
Use props
Julian Griffiths
lvl.1

Namibia

BennyDrone7 Posted at 7-2 16:19
The new version 4.3.50 DJI GO is there. I did get it to work even the google map. uninstalled old app and delete old pk file. Installed from DJI.COM DOWNLOAD. After pk download stop. turn on airplane mode. to install the DJI GO 4. After it installs turn off airplane mode to finish sign on. That worked for me. The airplane mode was the key for me. I just did it and went out  with my Samsung tab s7 12 update. Everything worked. Don't confuse the apple down load app with the android, read down further it will tell you it is the .50

Nope still does not work with pixel 6 XL. Hopeless
2022-8-14
Use props
Omar_Drone
New
Flight distance : 85226 ft
Italy

Dji go 4.3.50 not work with Samsung Note 20 ultra last firmware
2022-8-22
Use props
SJohn0
New
Flight distance : 914347 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Dji go 4.3.50 not workwith Samsung Note
20 ultra last firmware. Two weeks ago works fine, today no. How to flight???
2022-8-27
Use props
Ni3la
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39623 ft
Czechia

Dji go 4 ver 4.3.50 crashes all the time on Samsung Galaxy Notr 20 Ultra with the latest firmware. Any workaround ? It worked fine few days ago
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_yEmHWmnCSbyg
New

Poland

Ni3la Posted at 8-27 17:05
Dji go 4 ver 4.3.50 crashes all the time on Samsung Galaxy Notr 20 Ultra with the latest firmware. Any workaround ? It worked fine few days ago

this is not funny joke from dij. Drones for thousands and application is not possible to use. I have one and
and I wish this company a quick bankruptcy. Maybe some other company that cares about their product will be created in its place.
2022-8-30
Use props
fansb6c40d72
lvl.1

South Korea

Hello there CockingNora. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Im mobile software engineer . Dji go 4  latest application  has a bug with many samsung newer devices (zflip3 also)with  Android os12. It was running normally until just a few weeks ago.  Many samsung device user's mavic 2  is no longer fly.  Need to fast bug fix dji go 4  applucation
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules