Mini 3 RC sound stops working
2414 10 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1295020 ft
United States

I got my mini 3 on 06/10 and flew for the first time on 06/10 and then 2 days ago the RC sound stopped working. “Not more voice “ I have the latest firmware, tried to downgrade and have also reset the RC but still the sound not working .
2022-6-16
Use props
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
United States

I have the RC (with screen )
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would try to update to the latest firmware that came out this morning via DJI Assistant 2.  It will update the firmware on your RC and also the DJI Fly App.  Hope this resolves your no sound issue.  If you still have no sound after the updates then it will probably be time to contact DJI Support.
2022-6-16
Use props
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-16 14:48
I would try to update to the latest firmware that came out this morning via DJI Assistant 2.  It will update the firmware on your RC and also the DJI Fly App.  Hope this resolves your no sound issue.  If you still have no sound after the updates then it will probably be time to contact DJI Support.

I have updated it with the latest firmware and it still not working, so I contact DJI and they told me to send it back as I have got it on  06-09, they will replace with a new one. Thank you for your response.
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

EdgardCafe Posted at 6-16 14:59
I have updated it with the latest firmware and it still not working, so I contact DJI and they told me to send it back as I have got it on  06-09, they will replace with a new one. Thank you for your response.

Sorry to hear that you had to send it in for replacement.  Happened to me with a Mavic Air 2.  I was surprised that I had a replacement back quickly.  From the date I mailed it until I got the replacement back was exactly 8 days and that was mailing from Florida to California and return.   
2022-6-16
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

That’s really depressing especially being a new product but am glad you were able to get a replacement.
2022-6-16
Use props
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
United States

I just hope they will send back the replacement as quickly as they did for you.
2022-6-16
Use props
EdgardCafe
lvl.2
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-16 17:22
Sorry to hear that you had to send it in for replacement.  Happened to me with a Mavic Air 2.  I was surprised that I had a replacement back quickly.  From the date I mailed it until I got the replacement back was exactly 8 days and that was mailing from Florida to California and return.

Oh I’m In Florida as well.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there EdgardCafe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Mini 3 Pro's RC and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

EdgardCafe Posted at 6-16 18:12
I just hope they will send back the replacement as quickly as they did for you.

Hopefully they will.  You can follow up with our Case Number but my experience for a replacement was all positive.  
2022-6-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

EdgardCafe Posted at 6-16 18:22
Oh I’m In Florida as well.

2022-6-17
Use props
Advanced