1852 6 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yOtmMygZzdoA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259439 ft
Italy

Hi...

I'm being sad becouse I just bought a brand new SD memory card from Sandisk model Exteme PRO 256GB, class 10, U3, V30, A2. It is also the most raccomended from Dji.
But still, I read from the goggles SD SLOW... Why? How?
I tried to format it from the Goggles but the problem persist.

Did anybody else got this problem?

Thank you all.
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried to run a read/write test on the card to make sure it is not a bad card?  I like to use H2testw on every new card I purchase.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please run a read / write test your microSD for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI FPV ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv?site=brandsite&from=nav ) below. Thank you.

2022-6-16
Use props
I_ride_and_fly
lvl.1
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-16 15:18
Have you tried to run a read/write test on the card to make sure it is not a bad card?  I like to use H2testw on every new card I purchase.

Ok I just did it and the first phrase i could read was: "Warning: Only 250991 of 250992 MByte tested."
Now it says it will takes more then 7H, so I'll share with you results later.
Thank you.
2022-6-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I_ride_and_fly Posted at 6-17 03:14
Ok I just did it and the first phrase i could read was: "Warning: Only 250991 of 250992 MByte tested."
Now it says it will takes more then 7H, so I'll share with you results later.
Thank you.

Unfortunately, for a 256GB card it will take some time.  I have bought a couple of name brand cards off Amazon only to find out they were fake.  Instead of 128GB they were really 32GB cards.  Thanks to H2testw I was able to determine they were fakes and returned them to Amazon for a refund.
2022-6-17
Use props
I_ride_and_fly
lvl.1
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-17 05:23
Unfortunately, for a 256GB card it will take some time.  I have bought a couple of name brand cards off Amazon only to find out they were fake.  Instead of 128GB they were really 32GB cards.  Thanks to H2testw I was able to determine they were fakes and returned them to Amazon for a refund.

Hi there!

it finally finished after a day or more, but hell... It just close itself and I couldn't read the results. Is there any way to get them back in an archive or something? I could just repet it but need to make sure I'll get then next time. Certainly i can't be in front of the screen for the all time. Thanks again.
-----------------
UPDATES:
I just found out I got many many (from 1 to 246) files in the sd card named N.h2w. Can I read some from there to find out if the card is good or not?
Cheers.

h2w files

h2w files
2022-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I_ride_and_fly Posted at 6-18 03:32
Hi there!

it finally finished after a day or more, but hell... It just close itself and I couldn't read the results. Is there any way to get them back in an archive or something? I could just repet it but need to make sure I'll get then next time. Certainly i can't be in front of the screen for the all time. Thanks again.

When I've use H2testw and the test failed it stayed open and listed the errors.  A couple of times it did close so I assumed the card was valid.  I've used these cards and have never had an issue.  I don't know of a way to go back and try to read the files that closed on you.  

I think at this point I would format in on a PC or laptop and try it again.  If it still reads slow maybe try a different spare card if you have one.  Also I'd be tempted to refresh all of the gear's firmware as well as the Fly App.  
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules