HOW DO I/can I change to WiFI SSID on a Mini 3 Pro RC?
9180 4 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oO Dedlite Oo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hiya guys

On initial setting up my Mini 3 with the new RC (got it yesterday) I selected my WiFi SSID, everything good.  On showing off to my GF later on, the WiFi signal went suddendly dead - odd really, as 2 smartphones and tablets all say it's fine...

I thought I could change to my Mesh WiFi network to get it working again...erm, can you change the settings, out of the DJI Fly app?

Dale >> Planet Streams <<
2022-6-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dale, when you have the Fly App open on the screen just pull down from the top of the screen and it will open up the screen shown below.  Hold down on the wifi button for a second or two and it will open a new window where you can add a new wifi connection.  Hope this helps.

RC.jpg
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dale. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. To choose a new Wi-Fi connection kindly please follow the instructions given above by DowntownRDB on post #2. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-6-16
Use props
oO Dedlite Oo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-16 15:41
Dale, when you have the Fly App open on the screen just pull down from the top of the screen and it will open up the screen shown below.  Hold down on the wifi button for a second or two and it will open a new window where you can add a new wifi connection.  Hope this helps.

Ahh, thank you guv!
2022-6-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're very welcome.    Glad I was able to help.
2022-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules